**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new beta test, couple points

I put this in the survey but wanted to drop two quick points...
1) characters are gifted to you tubers to test and make videos or have been at least. You should have duped/ranked versions of the champs to be tested available for us to test. I can’t possibly give a full review with an unduped 3/30 Luke cage.
2) seeing as how nothing rewards wise transfers back to my main acct there needs to be more content available to test. Clearly red hulk was built to take on mephisto but I couldn’t even fight him. I’d suggest building in to the beta unlimited duels feature. That’s a better test than questing the kingpin eq.

Comments

• I would like to see a selection of single champs to fight against. Magik, Mephisto, Spider-Man, Night Crawler, etc.

I’d also like to see a more in depth way to give feedback on the champs. More than a 1-10 rating.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Joe77 wrote: »
    I put this in the survey but wanted to drop two quick points...
    1) characters are gifted to you tubers to test and make videos or have been at least. You should have duped/ranked versions of the champs to be tested available for us to test. I can’t possibly give a full review with an unduped 3/30 Luke cage.
    2) seeing as how nothing rewards wise transfers back to my main acct there needs to be more content available to test. Clearly red hulk was built to take on mephisto but I couldn’t even fight him. I’d suggest building in to the beta unlimited duels feature. That’s a better test than questing the kingpin eq.

I would recommend that if you're posting this here because there's no beta forum, suggest making a beta forum. In every closed beta I've ever been in, there has always been a forum section for beta testers that only the beta testers see, and they can use to discuss things with the other beta testers and the developers.

The whole point of having a limited closed beta test, in my opinion, is to reduce the number of testers to a representative sample of testers that is highly motivated to do quality testing and communicate at a high signal to noise ratio with the rest of the beta program. If there isn't somewhere to do that yet, there should be. In most of the closed betas I've been in, the developers have been active participants to a much higher degree than on the general forums, because the conversation is much more focused on something they are actively working on.
  • Joe77Joe77 Posts: 38
    That’s a good idea dna. The survey they’re using to seemingly judge this shows their hand of how entry level they’re at in round 1 of beta testing. Hopefully they get good feedback and improve the process greatly because it doesn’t seem too helpful to me what I was able to test vs giving a well thought and tested opinion given what I had to use
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    It’s been over 5 hours. Still can’t get in. My survey of your beta test is it sucks and is broken just like every new content u add