**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Rewards not showing [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    And t1 nodes again for the 3rd war in a row...
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Yep, still getting these problems.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that this is still being looked into. We will make sure to post an update as soon as possible. Thank you all so much for bearing with us.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that this is still being looked into. We will make sure to post an update as soon as possible. Thank you all so much for bearing with us.

I figure this is something that can be fixed with tomorrow evenings update ?
  • Options
    tlhtlh Posts: 41
    edited January 2018
    Still being looked into? It's been almost a week now, and this is the third time we're fighting with t1 nodes.
  • Options
    I spent huge amount of units to revive in AW due to T1 node. KABAM should return it back if this node assigning is bug!!!!!!! :(
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    vd84oenm0bg5.png sooooo?
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Can’t see categories, but aw ended we got rewards.
  • Options
    I haven’t been receiving full rewards for being in the incorrect tier. Kabam is aware and looking into it.
  • Options
    Okay back to normal. I guess we just ignore the fact we were in the wrong tier for a week getting incorrect rewards

ayo3egntivnc.png
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Same thing happens to us. We thought we had moved up to t1 as was fighting expert map but only recived t2 rewards.
  • Options
    Knock knock kabam anyone Home ?
  • Options
    Well the three photos I posted showed whats going on...feel free to use those in your ticket.
  • Options
    We still investigating this ? @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. This issue should be resolved now, with Alliances seeing the correct rewards. Is anyone still having this issue?
  • Options
    Verzz wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. This issue should be resolved now, with Alliances seeing the correct rewards. Is anyone still having this issue?
    The issue where rewards were not showing up has now been resolved. However this does not address the fact that we played wars for a week with tier 1 nodes instead of tier 2 nodes and also only receiving rewards for tier 2despite all alliances being in tier 2. I believe we should get some form of compensation for this and could not get support to understand over the course of 3 tickets. Thank you for the reply

This...if the difference is only a couple shards then that’s what it is. It’s the principal of the matter.

I used a lot of items to get through one of the 3 wars. I understand I didn’t have to and don’t expect items/units to be returned to me and that’s fine. (Although I wouldn’t complain if they were returned.)

We won 1 lost 2 of the wars there is no way of really knowing how we would have done had the nodes been the correct ones. The jump in difficulty from 2 to 1 is prettt significant.

Show your customers affected by this a sign of good faith for this past week.

• Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199

As previously mentioned, there were two issues here:

1. Inability to access the rewards screen
    2. Some alliances in AW tier 2 and below were forced to play maps with tier 1 nodes.

You've addressed the first issue, but not the more important second issue. Please do so.
  • Options
    2nd issue also resolved from 20JAN AW.
    Problem is that we need to get some proper compensation for Units spending due to Kabam's wrong Node configutation for last 3 AWs.!!!!!!
  • Options
    It’s monday, let’s have this addresses today please.
  • Options
    Open the wrong crystal and you get to keep your champ as well as get a new crystal. Get put in the wrong tier and receive nothing but kabam ignoring you. @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    too much slow progress on Kabam side...
    It's very disappointed...:(
  • Options
    Hello is this thing on? Testing....1,2,3...

Look into correcting your mistake please