**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does he have Void??

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    I'm assuming content creator program? She's a youtuber after all..
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Idk weird
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Yes she is a YouTuber so probably on loan from kabam for testing.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    it is a "she" my dude not a he
  • She is part of the Content Creators Program, and has Void on loan to make some videos for players! This is just a loan, and at the end of the preview period, the Champion is removed from her account.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Still call bs on it. Just because you promote kabaam shouldnt give you a unfair advantage. We can all be like seatin making movies from our moms basement but not able to afford a comb for a r5 void.
    That's not a fair statement. Anyone is free to apply for the program if they meet the minimum requirements.
  • Yes which includes mom basement and bed head
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @scottstevenson86 You should read up on what the Content Creators Program is before commenting.

They're doing other players a service by giving insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the champ before it's released so that we can decide if we are going to drop resources going for the champ. They do not get to keep the champ, it is a loan. They are also not allowed to clear high end content using the champ.

Kabam gets promotion on the champ, the content creator gets views, but they still have to put in time and effort. They get no in-game advantage.
  • So no aw or aq correct? Thats a basis for a unfair equation alone.
    As far as I had heard before... no AQ or AW.
  • My stand point no loans give them guys the beta test program as they do the rest of us period. That way theres 0 unfair benefit to them having such champs.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    Yes which includes mom basement and bed head

You clearly haven't seen Jade's videos, no bed head for her. I'd be happy if my kids made some cash from YouTube videos in the basement, they're all into that dan tdm and pat and jen stuff.
  • And furthermore as you see void is 5/5 wonder why sentry isnt lmao dropped the ball on that steaming hot pile of garbage kabaam
    And furthermore as you see void is 5/5 wonder why sentry isnt lmao dropped the ball on that steaming hot pile of garbage kabaam

They are 5/50 when giving to the creators
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    The majority of these YouTubers have been broadcasting long before there was such a program. They don't keep the Champ or the progress they make. It's a give-and-take. They get to try the Champ and Kabam gets the feedback out. I understand you feel a certain way about it, but your view seems to be slightly skewed and jaded. Neither side is milking anything. It's a co-operative. For that matter, if you saw the return on monetizing on YouTube, you would see that it's not bread and butter, so-to-speak. For that, you have to make thousands, perhaps millions, of views everyday, work with Sponsors, have a steady demographic, etc. It's not a set-it-and-forget-it Cash Cow.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    That moves another subject though, why Kabam didnt give Sentry to content creators to show it to the community?
    edited January 2018
    That moves another subject though, why Kabam didnt give Sentry to content creators to show it to the community?

I believe they give one of 2 champs out just like Taskmaster and Thor rag
    @scottstevenson86 You're going to complain that a handful of people have the champ for a limited amount of time because you don't want videos and so don't benefit from it?

They don't benefit in-game from it. There are potentially many of us that do benefit from their assessment of the champ because we do watch videos.

As much as it might be a direct quote of Seatin's video, it's also misrepresentative. He was talking about ramp up in damage. Not that he was on the same level as Starlord.

And if you watched his other videos, he was highly critical of Sentry and his potential. He also has parody videos critical of Kabam and their "deals".

You're speaking from a completely uneducated perspective because as you say, you don't watch their videos but feel you can call out YouTubers on their content.

• Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    @scottstevenson86
    1. Youtube is not make video, get rich
    2. Content Creators Program-Learn here
    3. No need to bad mouth content creators because you aren't one and don't follow any or support them.
    4. Chill breath some fresh air have a nice day B)
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    This guy clearly doesn't get it. He isn't going to get it. We should just let him live life that way, wallowing in unnecessary anguish.
  • Well, this thread has devolved quite a bit. I'm gonna close it down.

OP, I understand that you don't see much value in the Content Creators Program, but I think a lot of Summoners here disagree. These creators don't get any advantage over anybody else. Yes, they get to test drive a Champion earlier than others, but the videos they make help to educate other Summoners choices on these Champions.
This discussion has been closed.