Confusion about what's in 5 star featured crystals

BrandopantsBrandopants Member Posts: 7
My alliance is confused about what champs are currently in the 5 ☆ featured crystals (15k shards). TL;DR we want to know if previously featured champs like Hyperion / dr voodoo / Gwenpool are in it.

We can't figure out if the 15k crystals have just the one features champ plus the entire contents of the 10k crystal OR if it has the features champ + a subpool of previously featured champs + the entire contents of the 10k crystal?

Based on kabam announcement we thought the two crystals didn't overlap. The 15k would have all the featured champs not in the 10k one. It appears from the "what's in the crystal" animation though that ONLY dormamu and the normal 10k crystal champs are present?

Why not show other previously featured champs in that animation if they are in there!?

Help?
Brandon

Comments

• BrandopantsBrandopants Member Posts: 7
    https://youtu.be/kNTQ2jT_254

Ok I sort of got an answer and it DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS what kabam announced for the contents of a featured crystals. As per this you tube video there are ONLY the one featured champ plus the standard champs from the 10k crystal. No subpool of previously featured champs in there at all

• spumingtonspumington Member Posts: 350 ★★
    I think the first featured 5* crystal that will include the sub-featured pool is the crystal that features Carnage. I also think that crystal will appear on June 9. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

The way these crystals work is that you'll have a chance to get the featured champ, a smaller chance to get a previously featured champ from the sub-featured pool, and a bigger chance to get a basic champ that's in the 10k crystal. So when you buy one of these featured 5* crystals (which I think start on June 9), you're most likely to get a champ in the 10k crystal. You'll have a chance to get a champ in the sub-featured pool, but you're more likely to get the featured champ.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Member Posts: 290 ★★★
    Starting with the featured crystal released tomorrow (Carnage) and all 15K 5* features released or re-released after that, the featured crystal will contain the Featured Champ + all other 5* champs previously released (sub-feature and basic pools). The Dormammu crystal is available for another week, but since it was released prior to June 8, it only contains Dormammu + the basic pool.

The 10K crystal only contains the basic champ pool.
  • BrandopantsBrandopants Member Posts: 7
    Thanks !
  • Superk1320Superk1320 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah. I opened a 15k 5 star Crystal and got juggernaut. I was under the impression that no 10k Crystal champions were going to be in the 15k crystals. No point in going for 15k champions cause you're just gonna get a 10k one.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam said you have a chance to get a champ from the sub featured pool. It did not mean that champs from the basic pool weren't in the crystal