**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Red hulk

With these new changes that you (Kabam) are beta testing on Red hulk and lc, I was wondering what would happen changes pass the beta test. Will the abilities of LOL Red Hulk be changed also, or will they stay the same. I know you didn’t change LOL omls abilities after he got updated, hopefully you won’t change LOL red hulks either. Really dont want lol red hulk regenerating in the middle of a fight...

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Wiki9 wrote: »
    With these new changes that you (Kabam) are beta testing on Red hulk and lc, I was wondering what would happen changes pass the beta test. Will the abilities of LOL Red Hulk be changed also, or will they stay the same. I know you didn’t change LOL omls abilities after he got updated, hopefully you won’t change LOL red hulks either. Really dont want lol red hulk regenerating in the middle of a fight...

How im understand it he wuld only reg If u let him use he Sp2.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Fredhorst23 if 5% is an accurate amount then 5% of 1.5m health is 75000
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Moving this to General since it isn't a bug.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think the bigger problem would be if he didn’t have overheat. At the moment in beta he doesn’t have overheat and stacks to 10 heat charges meaning his extra physical resistance and attack won’t go away. You’ll be doing like 100 damage a hit
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @Fredhorst23 if 5% is an accurate amount then 5% of 1.5m health is 75000

True, I'm just comparing it to other regen champs. When you're talking about a mountain of health like 1.5m, the 75k isn't so bad and is pretty avoidable. It's a bummer for sure if he gets it, but it's not like you're fighting a God tier healer.

Do you even LoL, bro?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I think the bigger problem would be if he didn’t have overheat. At the moment in beta he doesn’t have overheat and stacks to 10 heat charges meaning his extra physical resistance and attack won’t go away. You’ll be doing like 100 damage a hit
    Yeah, and they decided to also give him crit resistance on top of that.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    The regen wouldn't scale. It'd be based off of base health.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »

RoL Wolverine LoL X23
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    edited January 2018
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    ROL and LOL champions are created specially for the quest and not a boosted version of playable champs. Their base health is 1.5-3.3m.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

Hey brother, how goes it? Lol