**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster's Favor

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
From what I can tell, it's just a title...?
Are you kidding me? Really? Seemed pretty exciting when it was explained in the post, but if it's just a title, that's a little disappointing

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don't think it's a title. Titles have a different icon
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    It is a title, I've seen a couple of youtubers get it. It's called "The Uncollected", I'm pretty sure
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    hne6j7dxavpr.png

I just completed Chapter 2 and Grandmaster’s Favor did not appear in my rewards.. I don’t have a new title either.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Lol even the grandmaster's favor is bugged. What an "advantageous position" this is
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    Update: had to relaunch the game

a77zw5n37v1i.png
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Thanks. I didn't get the title either. The collector was a bit$h
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Miike says it will get us more rewards later
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    It comes in a mail after completion. As of yet it isn't a bug.
  • Miike says it will get us more rewards later

Mmm, I said that the Grandmaster says that your extensive experience may very well yield more benefits in the future. It says so right in that message.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119

Mmm, I said that the Grandmaster says that your extensive experience may very well yield more benefits in the future. It says so right in that message.

Sad
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Cable wrote: »

"coming soon" right. Man this is truly another example the game team just isn't listening. They are so far out of touch it's not even funny.

Isn't listening to what? At this point I can't even tell anymore. What specific complaint did the dev team miss that would have told them not to include a reward in 5.2 that had delayed future benefits? I must have missed that one myself, so it would be useful to catch up.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Update: had to relaunch the game

a77zw5n37v1i.png

A title???? Man, I thought we'd trade that favor in for an actual good prize, especially with how difficult and one sided these new nodes are....and Title??????