**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So did Master get buffed after one month

So, I am noticing that master is a pain. Last month I had no issues. Was the nerf for one month only?

Comments

• RuffNRebelRuffNRebel Posts: 41
    Was wondering the same thing myself.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It got brought back up to almost where it use to be. December was a super easy version of it this month is back to close to how it use to be. Just slightly lower PIs in the last chapter then pre December events. Also bosses are weaker then they used to be in master pre December.
    And kabamm said this is the new normal for master
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    It got brought back up to almost where it use to be. December was a super easy version of it this month is back to close to how it use to be. Just slightly lower PIs in the last chapter then pre December events. Also bosses are weaker then they used to be in master pre December.
    And kabamm said this is the new normal for master

December was too easy. November was a little more difficult than this month, but also relatively easy.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’m glad they ramped up the difficulty. Last months master quest was boring AF
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    So, I am noticing that master is a pain. Last month I had no issues. Was the nerf for one month only?

Mike confirmed in another thread that they didn't change the difficulty level in Masters!!
  • WhatRYou wrote: »

Mike confirmed in another thread that they didn't change the difficulty level in Masters!!

I was given the wrong information on that one. We cleared it up in that thread. Last month's was easier than we had intended it to be, and this is closer to what it will be from now on.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    This was probably cos people complained, I didn't complain cos I'm happy with easy rewards. But plenty did, I don't see why they want us to run 3/4 difficulties if the same eq each month, if I was designing the game I would put a few t1as in uncollected mode so we don't have to autopilot expert and normal just to get all of the ones available (it is a very common bottleneck resource), and let master mode unlock if you complete uncollected as well, I only
    Imagine running all of the events on autopilot is doing to others what it's doing to me... boring me
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »

I was given the wrong information on that one. We cleared it up in that thread. Last month's was easier than we had intended it to be, and this is closer to what it will be from now on.

Thank you for Clarifying!!!