Parry push away your champion from opponent in AQ

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
edited June 7 in General Discussion
While parry the opponent,your champ get pushed away far from the opponent, you have to run back before the parry time runs out.

Parry push away your champion from opponent in AQ 81 votes

Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
87%
OwGsstlhLloyd_Nabbitc9xProdigiousRugOmniRipVanWinkleRehctansBewJustice_Evo_8MMCskippyZeke_the_XbottutyimutyiGunzoRafitasGbSarkarAlfa_PigeonDLegendWolfGuyJaffacakeddevil_jeff 71 votes
No it didn't happened, I didn't even noticed
12%
Gamerkayloh20Haji_SaabspumingtonTheLazyKingStefffDoctorAntManVG0dManonFierKiddie 10 votes
«1

Comments

  • kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 10Member
    No it didn't happened, I didn't even noticed
    The only time I've maybe seen this is when I'm using a champion with the unblockable buff.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 121Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Yes. Its happening.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 36Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    It's happening and it's not just aq. It doesn't happen with every champ either
  • Indrick781Indrick781 Posts: 43Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    It happens a lot. It will push you most of a dash back away.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    Guys, if you can start noticing the difference and monitoring like with which champ it happened mostly because I use SW,SL and Hawkeye and I have noticed this with all of them. If we have enough numbers we can push this to Kabam for a fix. Thanks
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 17Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Guys, if you can start noticing the difference and monitoring like with which champ it happened mostly because I use SW,SL and Hawkeye and I have noticed this with all of them. If we have enough numbers we can push this to Kabam for a fix. Thanks

    It dosent matter which champion you are using, it depends on who is your opponent like venom
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 139Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    It's a massive pain when playing with gr if you party to land a heavy to activate his regen, same goes for Hyperion when you party then heavy to build fury.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    @xtremegamer , I have seen this more often in AQ specially when you are fighting with symbiotic, if you parry him , he will push you far away. That I have noticed so far.
  • VG0dVG0d Posts: 17Member
    No it didn't happened, I didn't even noticed
    Yes it happens .. Stupefy mastery helps
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    I recently monitored that in the gold event fighting with Adaptoide (not sure what we call it ) if u parry him , you will be pushed away.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 485Member
    Just swipe after the parry
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 202Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Just swipe after the parry

    I think we would appreciate a fix instead of a work around
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 202Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Since I'm using GR in AQ, I notice this very well. Because of the large knockback, heavies don't connect completely after a parry. It sometimes happens against Symbioid and Spiderman and always happens against Groot (even outside AQ). Just today I missed a heavy against SIM. The large knockback distance was a problem for both Thors since they couldn't connect their heavy attack after a parry (though this seems to be fixed for Jane now. Haven't tested Thor)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 1,004Member
    I reported that as well, in the Bugs Section. It's not just AQ. Every now and then, you'll get pushed across the screen when you Parry. Hasn't been a major hindrance for me. Just unusual.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    Thanks guys we are getting good amount of votes, please vote we need numbers so that we can push this to Kabam.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    Thanks guys we are getting good amount of votes, please vote we need numbers so that we can push this to Kabam.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 20Member
    edited June 11
    It's happening but I feel it's always been similar to this. I always felt it was based on the character size. For instance hulk and hulkbuster seem to push me back farther than rocket raccoon. It also seems to be based on momentum. If they dash you you fly back farther than if they stand and punch. I thought it was pretty cool actually
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 127Member
    Um pushback is a game mechanic? Not sure how that would be a problem, the problem would be if you didn't get push back attacking a block, the enemy could pin you in a corner easily.

    If the parry knocked you back use a medium into a heavy. If you don't have the masteries to extend stun, get them.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    @CoatHang3r , I know some people can't see this as a problem but , when some people use GR and try to trigger his regen, the parry is the best way to do it, but this push back is really a problem for them to rush back to use block breaker. I have see it this is not a normal reflection that we can see when we hit or get hit, it's something different.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 32Member
    Yes very inconsistent, champs like drax you perry him and your literally still nose to nose with him and others you get bumped back completely out of range.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 127Member
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r , I know some people can't see this as a problem but , when some people use GR and try to trigger his regen, the parry is the best way to do it, but this push back is really a problem for them to rush back to use block breaker. I have see it this is not a normal reflection that we can see when we hit or get hit, it's something different.
    I use many champions that rely on heavies and some that may miss due to knock/push back like AA. I don't see a problem.

    Like I said medium into a heavy after parry. If that is not an option heavy after a dash back from their heavy or answer thier special with a heavy. Changing the physics of the game opens up for more issues especially when you can change your play style instead.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 200Member
    I thought it was a representation of how beast your opponent is...you know...like you parried them but they are so powerful you still got knocked back. I never really paid attention to see if there was any correlation to a specific opponent. All I know is if I parry carnage I don't ever get knocked back cause he hits with his play-doh arms.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 32Member
    I thought it was a representation of how beast your opponent is...you know...like you parried them but they are so powerful you still got knocked back. I never really paid attention to see if there was any correlation to a specific opponent. All I know is if I parry carnage I don't ever get knocked back cause he hits with his play-doh arms.

    I thought the idea with the the contest is that everyone's power levels were in the same range that's why mortals like Hawkeye and BW could hang with OP champs like Hulk Thor Dormammu etc. Shouldn't they all get knocked back the same based on that.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 45Member
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r , I know some people can't see this as a problem but , when some people use GR and try to trigger his regen, the parry is the best way to do it, but this push back is really a problem for them to rush back to use block breaker. I have see it this is not a normal reflection that we can see when we hit or get hit, it's something different.
    I use many champions that rely on heavies and some that may miss due to knock/push back like AA. I don't see a problem.

    Like I said medium into a heavy after parry. If that is not an option heavy after a dash back from their heavy or answer thier special with a heavy. Changing the physics of the game opens up for more issues especially when you can change your play style instead.

    So , you too have seen some push back on parry, I think it's not that we need to change anything, to me it's more like a bug that needs to be fixed, it's not consistent, with some champs u parry, you will not move a inch but with some you will be pushed to far. Fixing this would not change anything. I assume that if you parry you should not be pushed back irrespective of your champ or opponent.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 364Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    I can descibe it in 5 words: A pain in the dick.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 106Member
    Poll should have had a 3rd option: Yes it is happening but it's not an issue.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 8Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Yes,
    it happens against huge champs like venompool, dormamu, hulk etc.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 37Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    V16ul wrote: »
    Yes,
    it happens against huge champs like venompool, dormamu, hulk etc.

    Exactly!!!
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 112Member
    Yes it happened with me and it's a issue
    Was using Hulk in AQ against Hood and i parried him thus pushing hulk back, Really Hood who isnt even strong in size can push Hulk.

    Also female champs also seems to push my champs back when parring
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 127Member
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r , I know some people can't see this as a problem but , when some people use GR and try to trigger his regen, the parry is the best way to do it, but this push back is really a problem for them to rush back to use block breaker. I have see it this is not a normal reflection that we can see when we hit or get hit, it's something different.
    I use many champions that rely on heavies and some that may miss due to knock/push back like AA. I don't see a problem.

    Like I said medium into a heavy after parry. If that is not an option heavy after a dash back from their heavy or answer thier special with a heavy. Changing the physics of the game opens up for more issues especially when you can change your play style instead.

    So , you too have seen some push back on parry, I think it's not that we need to change anything, to me it's more like a bug that needs to be fixed, it's not consistent, with some champs u parry, you will not move a inch but with some you will be pushed to far. Fixing this would not change anything. I assume that if you parry you should not be pushed back irrespective of your champ or opponent.

    Anyone who blocks/parrys or attacked a blocking character has seen it, parry is simply a block with benefits. No way is push/knock back a bug. Have you ever evaded out of an enemy combo while blocking? It's possibly the push/knock back allowing you that window to do so. Should really rethink what you are lobbying for.

    Push/knock back depends on the type of attack parried, light/medium and possibly some other game physics like the mass/inertia of the opponent.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.