New 5 * crystal

Hubris_haterHubris_hater Posts: 736
edited January 12 in General Discussion
Please, no arguments of pushing your point of view. All people can think differently. Just want to see some figures if we can please

New 5 * crystal 100 votes

I think the new 5* crystal is a GOOD change
10%
MattyloadqqedfyvrHeroBoltsyTedders1haunted_memorytheshiznit05Nemesis666ZenioJJGDavidm4569 10 votes
I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
62%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerSolswerdLocoMotivesSnakeEyes69tutyimutyiRawInstinctThebgj01LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2Erza_ScarletSpity68Deadbyrd9Jlw11MhykkeHell_GoliathJJ4302AmonthirhheemmJP1119 62 votes
I have no idea yet, I am willing to wait and see if it is GOOD OR BAD
28%
danielmathRaganatorMarzGroovePrimmer79Apocalypse189Vision_41JmoneysteckHazerfaceRyansapphNomarigerolTheMageHunterBreynolds11VuDahCodornasD_Ace_71PandamanTanSgtAnime1Thecrusher_9756TurbulentUrFaceCloud99999 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,074
    edited January 12
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    It is pretty obvious that there are more people who hate kabams ideas then like them. But yeah you are right we will wait and see what happens.
    Why is no one else commenting their reason? Also am I the only one getting people flag random posts of mine?

    Anyway hopefully they change the pool so it is more worth everyones shards.
  • I have no idea yet, I am willing to wait and see if it is GOOD OR BAD
    I'm on the fence

    Until we actually see it in action we have no idea how it's going to be
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,156
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    @Hubris_hater ....what the hell is up with the hashtag on your original post?...lol :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,156
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Solswerd wrote: »
    @Hubris_hater ....what the hell is up with the hashtag on your original post?...lol :)

    what you seeing mate, I cant see anything?

    Someone is putting rude tags on all new threads, been doing it all day

    It had something to do with poo and eating it.....I did not know others could add hashtags to your posts, so now I understand....thought you might have lost your mind...lol.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,156
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    @Hubris_hater ....what the hell is up with the hashtag on your original post?...lol :)

    what you seeing mate, I cant see anything?

    Someone is putting rude tags on all new threads, been doing it all day

    It had something to do with poo and eating it.....I did not know others could add hashtags to your posts, so now I understand....thought you might have lost your mind...lol.

    Yeah you can mate, it can be fun! Wonder why this one was removed? Mod must have rumbled them!

    I am now seeing similar hashtags on other people's posts...somewhere there is an unsupervised 9 year old that is having a wonderful day on the internet. lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,575
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Okay so we all know that @Hubris_hater is right about the crystal thing but can all just acknowledge how much of a jerk he was in a discussion where a player named @Deeznuts6941 asked why he got banned? That was not cool dude. Now you’re gonna read the first (or maybe it was the second?) and you’re gonna think “dude what’s even the problem” but then you’re gonna read the rest and you’re gonna be like “Wow. 🖕”
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,038
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    I haven’t been able to think of any positive to the community with the new crystal
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,575
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Okay so we all know that @Hubris_hater is right about the crystal thing but can all just acknowledge how much of a jerk he was in a discussion where a player named @Deeznuts6941 asked why he got banned? That was not cool dude. Now you’re gonna read the first (or maybe it was the second?) and you’re gonna think “dude what’s even the problem” but then you’re gonna read the rest and you’re gonna be like “Wow. 🖕”

    He got banned for being a dirty cheat mate

    @Bahamut I take it your support people like him that cheat the game then??

    Do you have proof that he cheated? Because Kabam saying he’s a cheater isn’t proof. About 10% of the people Kabam end up banning are actually hackers
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,575
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Okay so we all know that @Hubris_hater is right about the crystal thing but can all just acknowledge how much of a jerk he was in a discussion where a player named @Deeznuts6941 asked why he got banned? That was not cool dude. Now you’re gonna read the first (or maybe it was the second?) and you’re gonna think “dude what’s even the problem” but then you’re gonna read the rest and you’re gonna be like “Wow. 🖕”

    He got banned for being a dirty cheat mate

    @Bahamut I take it your support people like him that cheat the game then??

    Do you have proof that he cheated? Because Kabam saying he’s a cheater isn’t proof. About 10% of the people Kabam end up banning are actually hackers

    ?????

    Kabam banned him, so he either cheated or hacked, which are the same thing by the way. So he was banned, and that is good for all us honest players. Surely you agree with that mate, or do you have a connection with this cheat and that is why it upset you?

    Show me one case where a ban was ever removed? Or one case when someone was banned who didnt cheat?

    And how is a hacker not a bad thing, and a cheat as well?????

    I agree that people who hack the game should be banned (the only reason I made a kabam account was to report a hacker) but people have been banned for some really stupid things. For example there was a glitch at one point where sometimes if a champion on your team died and then you re-entered the fight with a full health Doc Ock then your opponent would just drop dead as soon as the fight started. Some people didn’t know about the glitch, did it by accident and got banned. During the Sinister Foes Of Spider-Man event there was a glitch where some people got the rewards for exploring master mode no matter what difficulty you played and no matter what quest you beat. Of course some people abused this and repeated the first quest in beginner over and over but some people triggered it 1 time by accident and then left it alone but got banned anyway. Someone played 4* featured arena for about 24 hours straight, built up about 15 mil points and then got banned because Kabam didn’t think that that was possible. Last but not least, they rarely ban people who have been reported. I reported someone who was obviously a hack almost 2 months ago and he’s still playing (I won’t use the players name because I don’t want to get in trouble with Kabam). Now, this next thing is something I read on Reddit and might not be true, but it’s still worth mentioning. Supposedly somebody hacked the game, fully explored the LoL with 2* DPXF, REPORTED THEMSELVES, and didn’t get banned. Again this might not be true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is. Some people hack and come in first place in all 3 arenas and don’t get banned. And whenever people on reddit are constantly talking about people they’ve reported who are clearly hackers and still aren’t getting banned, Kanam just goes on a massive ban wave and say they got rid of all hackers
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,575
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Okay so we all know that @Hubris_hater is right about the crystal thing but can all just acknowledge how much of a jerk he was in a discussion where a player named @Deeznuts6941 asked why he got banned? That was not cool dude. Now you’re gonna read the first (or maybe it was the second?) and you’re gonna think “dude what’s even the problem” but then you’re gonna read the rest and you’re gonna be like “Wow. 🖕”

    He got banned for being a dirty cheat mate

    @Bahamut I take it your support people like him that cheat the game then??

    Do you have proof that he cheated? Because Kabam saying he’s a cheater isn’t proof. About 10% of the people Kabam end up banning are actually hackers

    ?????

    Kabam banned him, so he either cheated or hacked, which are the same thing by the way. So he was banned, and that is good for all us honest players. Surely you agree with that mate, or do you have a connection with this cheat and that is why it upset you?

    Show me one case where a ban was ever removed? Or one case when someone was banned who didnt cheat?

    And how is a hacker not a bad thing, and a cheat as well?????

    I agree that people who hack the game should be banned (the only reason I made a kabam account was to report a hacker) but people have been banned for some really stupid things. For example there was a glitch at one point where sometimes if a champion on your team died and then you re-entered the fight with a full health Doc Ock then your opponent would just drop dead as soon as the fight started. Someone didn’t know about the glitch, did it by accident and got banned. During the Sinister Foes Of Spider-Man event there was a glitch where some people got the rewards for exploring master mode
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,575
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    **** I didn’t mean to post that twice
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 1,831
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    Obviously some versions of the crystal may be good, but the fact that it lasts for three months means that there are only four crystals per year. We know that the first crystal is garbage.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 70
    I think the new 5* crystal is a GOOD change
    You don’t know what you know until you know it!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 612
    I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    It is bad because this month has some not so great champs but we have to wait and see
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 533
    I think the new 5* crystal is a GOOD change
    I'm sure I'm in the minority here...THere's a better chance of getting a featured, but a MUCH lower chance of getting the one you want...I think it's alright, but not good.
  • I think the new 5* crystal is a BAD change
    I dislike that getting specific champs just keeps dropping and becoming more of a buzz kill and more like gambling just how i feel about this change
Sign In or Register to comment.