**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dilemma :(

SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So today I got a 5* mordo, but I also got an 4* ghost rider duped. So my question is who I need to rank first to r3/r5

Dilemma :( 59 votes

4* Ghost rider dupe
77%
RagamugginGunnerYellsomevg2782buffajrUndeadProphetPrimmer79Apocalypse189adqqedfyvrHeroBoltsySuperman69GAM3RGUYEcBatLFCSungjnameplasSnaggleBreynolds11Isman1998Dmack976637SKK65Stark78Alfa 46 votes
5* Mordo undupe
22%
sfu_koraxKaty_CandyJustin1970BrickriversDOKTOROKTOPUSNexus_UY_ScutiPandamanTantheshiznit05CassyDadouSanissamaf80PrimeSaviour_27Hubris_hater 13 votes

Comments

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    4* Ghost rider dupe
    Depends if you need an aq champ or a defense and prestige champ.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »

Actually none of them, my alliance does map 3 max. Normally map 2. And I know mordo is beast in defense, but I was thinking to use him in attack as well
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I think you're in the wrong forum... this isn't a bug
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    I think you're in the wrong forum... this isn't a bug

Sorry
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    5* Mordo undupe
    Definitely Mordo.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Moving this to Strategy and Tips. Thanks!
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Moving this to Strategy and Tips. Thanks!

Thanks, I didn't watch where I putted my post
  • 4* Ghost rider dupe
    GR is more useful. Great for AQ. Mordo can be ok on defense, but because diversity matters on defense one Mordo in your bg should be sufficient. And GR has synergy with other great champs.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    4* Ghost rider dupe

Actually none of them, my alliance does map 3 max. Normally map 2. And I know mordo is beast in defense, but I was thinking to use him in attack as well

I guess you still have many quests to do like act 4 and 5 so I would go with gr.
    mfleury wrote: »

I guess you still have many quests to do like act 4 and 5 so I would go with gr.

Actually, I completed act 5.2 already, so I am at 5.3.1 now. With level 52 :(
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    4* Ghost rider dupe
    Mordo is a great defender but GR is so powerful. I would upgrade him in a heartbeat.