**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for alliance

New to the game but picking it up quickly. Looking for an alliance to help speed up the starting process I’ll donate what I can but at the moment that isn’t too much. Obviously as time goes on I can afford more and more and I’m very active. If anyone would like me to join just let me know

Comments

• mgt4696mgt4696 Posts: 12
    Come check us out, our tag is CT911 . We are a new alliance, so you are more than welcome to grow with us. Not requiring any donations at this time. Once we get the ball rolling and a few more people to join we will be very active.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Qaz12315 wrote: »
    New to the game but picking it up quickly. Looking for an alliance to help speed up the starting process I’ll donate what I can but at the moment that isn’t too much. Obviously as time goes on I can afford more and more and I’m very active. If anyone would like me to join just let me know

your welcome to join my alliance

my alliance name is : Secret Empire Forever
    tag : SEFV

ps:the alliance is new but with your help we can grow
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    mgt4696 wrote: »
    Come check us out, our tag is CT911 . We are a new alliance, so you are more than welcome to grow with us. Not requiring any donations at this time. Once we get the ball rolling and a few more people to join we will be very active.

my alliance too just join me
  • Check us out, TEAM AMERICA. TAG IS TZZ. WE ARE GROWING, AND NEED SOME ACTIVE AND DETERMINED PLAYERS

• Line ID is metalmystic
    I can bring about 8-10 with me for merger