How Many Units do i need to fully explore act 5?

As the title says, for those of you that already fully exploring act 5, i have around 7k units right now, 1.2m battlechips to open and 300ish uncollected free crystal. I don't have any dependable 4/55 so i'm going with a full team of 5/50. I have every champs i need to beat every bosses in 5.4. I already finish initial run on it.

So my question is, how many units that i need to fully exploring act 5? (not counting energy refill, just for the pots)
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 616
    50,000 for every thing I'm guessing
  • If you are good, 0 units.

If you are bad, even 20,000 units won't help you.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 116
    If you are good, 0 units.

If you are bad, even 20,000 units won't help you.

Do you think exploring act 5 is more expensive (units wise) than LoL easy path?
  • You’ll need units for energy at least dude.
    You’ll need units for energy at least dude.

I have around 30 of em in the stash.. gonna start 5.4 after this week AQ's over.. hence why i'm considering fully exploring it with that amount of resource.
  • Just saw your bracketed sentence in your post dude, not paying attention! Good luck with it.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 71
    Well, I did 100% act 5 only with 4* 5/50 champs and I guess it cost me about 4k units in total. Can't be sure because I did the chapters as they were launched and some of them were a while ago.

But, as said, it all depends on your skill and your roster as well. You need a solid roster for 5.3 otherwise it's going to be very expensive.
    mfleury wrote: »
    Well, I did 100% act 5 only with 4* 5/50 champs and I guess it cost me about 4k units in total. Can't be sure because I did the chapters as they were launched and some of them were a while ago.

But, as said, it all depends on your skill and your roster as well. You need a solid roster for 5.3 otherwise it's going to be very expensive.

The answer i've been looking for, thank you so much man! Yea i think i'll be struggling with the science path, i only have quake as my best science.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 71
    mfleury wrote: »

The answer i've been looking for, thank you so much man! Yea i think i'll be struggling with the science path, i only have quake as my best science.

Glad I could help.

I only had cap wwii when I did the science one. Make sure to bring a starlord or some other heavy hitter otherwise is going to take forever.

• Chapter 1 = 2,000 units
    Chapter 2 = 6,000 units
    Chapter 3 = 3,500 units
    Chapter 4 = 2,000 units
  • Redback8uRedback8u Posts: 14
    Wow, this game becomes that difficult???
    I love all things Marvel, but this seems over the top. Feels like World of Warcraft would be less of a time sink now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 1,711
    That depends on how good at the game you are. How would you rate your skill on a scale from 1 too 10?
  • No it hasn’t become that difficult at all. Act 5.4 was stupid easy. Just long. You guys using thousands of units are nuts.

Op if you’re a skilled player you should be good with just your free crystals. Even if you’re not, you’ve got more then enough units.
  • You’ll need units for energy at least dude.

I have around 30 of em in the stash.. gonna start 5.4 after this week AQ's over.. hence why i'm considering fully exploring it with that amount of resource.

It’s 58-60 refills to completely explore 5.4. You’ve got plenty of units.
  • Hi
  • Can I get a Sentry please we really appreciated