**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Many Units do i need to fully explore act 5?

As the title says, for those of you that already fully exploring act 5, i have around 7k units right now, 1.2m battlechips to open and 300ish uncollected free crystal. I don't have any dependable 4/55 so i'm going with a full team of 5/50. I have every champs i need to beat every bosses in 5.4. I already finish initial run on it.

So my question is, how many units that i need to fully exploring act 5? (not counting energy refill, just for the pots)
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    50,000 for every thing I'm guessing
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    If you are good, 0 units.

If you are bad, even 20,000 units won't help you.

Do you think exploring act 5 is more expensive (units wise) than LoL easy path?
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    You’ll need units for energy at least dude.
    You’ll need units for energy at least dude.

I have around 30 of em in the stash.. gonna start 5.4 after this week AQ's over.. hence why i'm considering fully exploring it with that amount of resource.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just saw your bracketed sentence in your post dude, not paying attention! Good luck with it.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Well, I did 100% act 5 only with 4* 5/50 champs and I guess it cost me about 4k units in total. Can't be sure because I did the chapters as they were launched and some of them were a while ago.

But, as said, it all depends on your skill and your roster as well. You need a solid roster for 5.3 otherwise it's going to be very expensive.
    mfleury wrote: »
    Well, I did 100% act 5 only with 4* 5/50 champs and I guess it cost me about 4k units in total. Can't be sure because I did the chapters as they were launched and some of them were a while ago.

But, as said, it all depends on your skill and your roster as well. You need a solid roster for 5.3 otherwise it's going to be very expensive.

The answer i've been looking for, thank you so much man! Yea i think i'll be struggling with the science path, i only have quake as my best science.
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    mfleury wrote: »

The answer i've been looking for, thank you so much man! Yea i think i'll be struggling with the science path, i only have quake as my best science.

Glad I could help.

I only had cap wwii when I did the science one. Make sure to bring a starlord or some other heavy hitter otherwise is going to take forever.

• AwroenderAwroender Posts: 11
    Chapter 1 = 2,000 units
    Chapter 2 = 6,000 units
    Chapter 3 = 3,500 units
    Chapter 4 = 2,000 units
  • Wow, this game becomes that difficult???
    I love all things Marvel, but this seems over the top. Feels like World of Warcraft would be less of a time sink now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    That depends on how good at the game you are. How would you rate your skill on a scale from 1 too 10?
  • No it hasn’t become that difficult at all. Act 5.4 was stupid easy. Just long. You guys using thousands of units are nuts.

Op if you’re a skilled player you should be good with just your free crystals. Even if you’re not, you’ve got more then enough units.
  • You’ll need units for energy at least dude.

I have around 30 of em in the stash.. gonna start 5.4 after this week AQ's over.. hence why i'm considering fully exploring it with that amount of resource.

It’s 58-60 refills to completely explore 5.4. You’ve got plenty of units.
  • SuperrdoySuperrdoy Posts: 2
    Hi
  • SuperrdoySuperrdoy Posts: 2
    Can I get a Sentry please we really appreciated
  • I am currently working on the conclusion of act 4, any suggestions on a team and units needed, plus the number of refills?
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    The fact in the matter is none of us know:
    1. Your skill level
    2. Your champion roster

Considering you beat ultron once, it can either mean you did it with the easy path and a few units or a lot of units... If it's a lot then I suggest you wait for a viable 5* option which you can take to 4-55... If you have a 4* maxed corvus or r3 corvus 5* then you'll have a much easier time with ultron.... With a r4 corvus 5* I was able to consistently beat ultron with 0-1 revive per round (needless to say, sometimes I screw up, everyone does) and spend more than necessary... You should post your roster then ask if you have the capability of doing it without breaking the bank, cause 7k units sound good, but you'll kick your own ass later when you realize that you could have saved it or most of it.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    I heavily relied on unitsman in mye exploration of act 5, but it's really difficult to say how many units one would need. It really depends on skills, roaster and etc. My advice would be to start out, clear sone of the content bit by bit and grind out units when you need them. It looks like you've got plenty of resources to start out with.