**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* AA Arena

nascminascmi Posts: 24
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I don't have enough 4-stars to go for the 4* AA, and I really really really want AA so I'm willing to go the junior variant. Currently sitting on 1.1million in the 3* arena. Any ideas on if that will land me in the top 10%? I have found cut off info the 4-star version but no info on the 3-star arena.

(Edit- Veteran Bracket)

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    for popular champs in 3* arena, try going for at least 1.6M. I normally go for 1.7M-1.8M when I have the time. Once the popular ones went for that margin, but in recent months have dropped down to around 1.5M only.

For older and less popular champs in 3* arena, normally 900k should suffice. Good luck!
  • nascminascmi Posts: 24
    Thanks! I wasn't around when AA came out and just recently downloaded the game again. Which category does AA fall into? Do I need to push that last 500k or would I be ok just hitting it here and there as I have time? I don't have enough three stars to maintain an infinite streak so I, unfortunately, have to grind two stars as well.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @nascmi , AA is currently one of the Top 3 Mutant champs! Excellent damage dealer, with bleed + poison = neurotoxin ... he is highly sought after!

If possible with your roaster and your time/availability, I would suggest you try for 1.6M-1.7M just to be safe.

p/s: Few months ago, there was a 4* basic arena for AA. Back then the 4* basic cut-off for him was 6.xM
  • nascminascmi Posts: 24
    Awesome, thanks for the info. AA was always one of my favorites as a kid, so I want him even if he sucks (glad he doesn't). Same goes for Phoenix.