**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Surprise Suprise

I am not strong enough to complete uncollected but was able to 100% chapter 1 and 2 but what i found was something that was never disclosed to us and in fact how is this even fair at all????

This is global node of master mode with Sentry as Boss
7gk7hurdkcsi.png

This is uncollected mode
ybj8ycqnzp5s.png

See the difference?? I was gonna try to beat uncollected sentry one time which i barely did and costed me potions and revives i was here thinking i was gonna face 6* fixit as a global node but nope it was NC, was 6* fixit on vacation that NC had to take his place or was this another attempt of milking us for our money bc you guys are doing an awesome job!!!

Comments

• Options
    Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    Uncollected is supposed to be very dificult, the NC is kinda a fun addition lol
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hahaha is this the first time they did this? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    are you kidding me right now? you have a voodoo, crossbones, and archangel on that team and you complain about a freakin nightcrawler? get good dude
  • Options
    are you kidding me right now? you have a voodoo, crossbones, and archangel on that team and you complain about a freakin nightcrawler? get good dude

I still had trouble fighting chapter 3 also i dont care if i cant finish uncollected heroic and master is plenty enough for me to get rewards as for 6* i dont give a **** either as my 5* roster is a complete mess with only 1 r4 bc last yr i was getting all new champs and this month i got lucky and duped SL
  • Options
    Hahaha is this the first time they did this? @Kabam Zibiit

Uncollected void has BPCW on global node while master has BB another change
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lol good point bro.