**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2.5 Mil Alliance Looking For Members Rated 80k+ And Active

Hey Summoners,
We're Recruiting Summoners who are ready to willfully contribute to the alliance and being active
We're recruiting people Who's rated above 80,000 and who can help the alliance and growin along with it, line app will be mandatory in terms of communication. if you are interested in this, consider yourself contacting me in game : ElectrixRaiden or line app: ElectrixRaiden

Comments

• Options
    SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    👌
  • Options
    DevilsmateDevilsmate Posts: 2
    Hey I’m interested, I’m part of a 2.5mill alliance but communication is terrible I want to be part of active alliance as I’m ready to step up but my current one lacks leadership and communication I am a officer at moment but need to move on, contact me if active alliance, my game name is Devils mate 187 but don’t get when you say line app f you could explain??
  • Options
    Hey Devilsmate, sorry for the late reply, I tried sending you an ingame friend request. If could feel free to accept it, I could be able to explain more stuff then, add me on line app: ElectrixRaiden