**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress Halted left up to a spin of a crystal.

This isn't a post about me complaining, so seeking advice from fellow players where to go from here.
So in the past month basically completed 100% Act 5 Chapter 4. And got amazing science rank up items (sarcasm).
My progress now relies on some good luck from the 5* crystal. I failed horribly at Medusa featured it was funny lmao. So i'm basically asking where to go from here, besides of course alliance quests and wars. This is my 5* roster...with this roster I dont think I can even think of entering Labyrinth yet.

5* Awakening Gems = Generic, Science, Cosmic.
Rank up 3->4 = Science.

Was advised to hold off on R4'ing hulk since his prestige isn't the greatest, and since i completed chapter 4 exploration. I don't NEED him. Any advice would be great.

fa4wesg3l6qs.jpg

Comments

• book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    You can just r4 x 23 you can complete labyrinth with her. Her prestige is low. That’s another step. This game is bit frustrating with the way it works.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    I’d heavily recommend using the Science AG on Hulk. Insane damage output and chain stun is very useful, plus the Poison Immunity is a nice little touch. Duped he is worth 4/55 without a doubt, so I don’t think Prestige should deter you from awakening him and taking him up.

Captain

So I shouldn't hold out for maybe a quake or an annoying Modok for war defensd/prestige ?
    book_er_t wrote: »
    You can just r4 x 23 you can complete labyrinth with her. Her prestige is low. That’s another step. This game is bit frustrating with the way it works.

I've been told that but I hear it's not the most efficient way. Hopefully some better luck comes my way in the future
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    I have hulk at r4 he’s good awaken him and r4. Unless u have other option. As for x23 you can even run suicides and max deep wounds if possible. She will save you potions with her at r4 for labyrinth. Not the best compared to others but very good option.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Rank up and awaken Rulk. Players involved in the beta says that his damage is equal to an awakened hulk.

If you have a 5* LC, i'd say rank him up as well. His pillow fists will be replaced with fists, made of the same material as thor's hammer.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Dude, awaken and rank Hulk. He’s a beast and even meaner with the Thor Rag synergy. MVP for questing without a doubt. He’s not quite as sexy as some champs but in action, easily better than most. He’s worth it no brained. Mines 4/55 sig 130. Wanted to take him to r5 but Stark Enhanced got that. He will be r5 soon.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I’d heavily recommend using the Science AG on Hulk. Insane damage output and chain stun is very useful, plus the Poison Immunity is a nice little touch. Duped he is worth 4/55 without a doubt, so I don’t think Prestige should deter you from awakening him and taking him up.

Captain

So I shouldn't hold out for maybe a quake or an annoying Modok for war defensd/prestige ?

I've been told that but I hear it's not the most efficient way. Hopefully some better luck comes my way in the future

Hulk needs the dupe way more than Quake. Plus, who knows when you’ll get her? In my opinion, Hulk is the way to go. But if you REALLY have your eyes set on Quake, then do what you’d like and wait until you get her.

Captain
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    How 5* shards do you have left?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Quake only needs the dupe for more prestige. If you're looking for an effective awakening, go with Hulk.

The other thought is to wait for the Red Hulk beta to wrap up and Kabam to decide how exactly they will buff him
    Boboman wrote: »

2k lmao. Blew em on Medusa since I have an awakening gem. It was terrible.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Quake only needs the dupe for more prestige. If you're looking for an effective awakening, go with Hulk.

The other thought is to wait for the Red Hulk beta to wrap up and Kabam to decide how exactly they will buff him

True. I tend to get impatient because of the bad luck, but waiting to see what happens with red hulk is a smart thing. If not hulk. End of the day free rank up but trying to be smart about it.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Boboman wrote: »

2k lmao. Blew em on Medusa since I have an awakening gem. It was terrible.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

True. I tend to get impatient because of the bad luck, but waiting to see what happens with red hulk is a smart thing. If not hulk. End of the day free rank up but trying to be smart about it.

I would wait a bit and what see happens at the end of this month
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    I know how you feel it all comes down to a crystal spin. Lol sounds stupid but it’s the reality of it all. Most of us aren’t as lucky as the youtubers I guess or we don’t spend enough.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm in a t1 alliance, top 200 AQ (I'm sure there are players who are part of alliances that are higher). Hulk does not seem to be worth it. Unless he has low HP, he will struggle to kill map 5 Rhino mini on day 5 within 3 minutes.

Quake is amazing with her new "buff" but like someone mentioned, she does not need to be duped.

Honestly, you have a good 5 star roster, but nobody who is built for end game content, so I feel your frustration. Maybe at least working on building up your units, since you'll need that for an LOL run and hope you get lucky? By the time you have enough units, hopefully you'd have pulled an end-game-content champion.

Plus, I do think Brian Grant is right that rewards will soon be improved and that 5 star shards will become more accessible.
    I'm in a t1 alliance, top 200 AQ (I'm sure there are players who are part of alliances that are higher). Hulk does not seem to be worth it. Unless he has low HP, he will struggle to kill map 5 Rhino mini on day 5 within 3 minutes.

Quake is amazing with her new "buff" but like someone mentioned, she does not need to be duped.

Honestly, you have a good 5 star roster, but nobody who is built for end game content, so I feel your frustration. Maybe at least working on building up your units, since you'll need that for an LOL run and hope you get lucky? By the time you have enough units, hopefully you'd have pulled an end-game-content champion.

Plus, I do think Brian Grant is right that rewards will soon be improved and that 5 star shards will become more accessible.

No lie this is why r4 hulk wasn't a sure thing to me because I saw Brian Grant the free to play god, rank down his hulk saying he doesn't scale well as a 5* as far as damage output. If it wasn't for that I'd probably would've done it in an heartbeat.
    I do grind arena actively so working on my units after using them all to 100% chapter 4.
    I know how you feel it all comes down to a crystal spin. Lol sounds stupid but it’s the reality of it all. Most of us aren’t as lucky as the youtubers I guess or we don’t spend enough.

Right ? It sucks. But it's either accept it how the game is and keep going or move on it seems :/
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. From seeing my friends run LoL with x23, it is actually more efficient than most ways.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. From seeing my friends run LoL with x23, it is actually more efficient than most ways.

Ah really? Your friend post it up on YouTube by any chance ?