**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone Else not get rewards from Rocket for not pushing the button?

All my friends seemed to have gotten their rewards and I haven't... Game is up to date, been playing for a long time, received 2 "Do not push" button crates. Still no rewards. Can I get some insight please?

Comments

• Options
    El_trucoEl_truco Posts: 6
    jordo128 wrote: »
    did u restart the game
    yes, and reinstalled.
  • Options
    brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 37
    I didn't either. Updated, restarted the game and nothing. I submitted a ticket
  • Options
    I didn't either. Updated, restarted the game and nothing. I submitted a ticket

how do I do that?
  • Options
    AnzarolAnzarol Posts: 4
    Seems like kabam screwed yet again.
    I'm still waiting & it have already more than 24hrs.
    With arena just finished,they will screws up yet again
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey guys, gonna quote Commish here:
    All rewards have been sent out. To be clear, the reward isn't just for 'not pushing the button' - you have to have had the Death Button in your inventory and you didn't push it at the time of the rewards. Rocket states to take the button and put it in your inventory so only those who claimed the button and did not press it got rewards. We even gave players another week to claim it if they did not claim it the first time.

It is unfortunate you missed out on these rewards, but will continue to give out free stuff in the future. If you still have the button in your inventory and did not receive a message from Rocket, please send a ticket to our support team.

• Options
    CruglCrugl Posts: 1
    I'm still have the button in my inventory but did not receive a message from Rocket.
  • Options
    TewbyTewby Posts: 6
    I didn't get any rewards for waiting
  • Options
    +++
  • Options
    AnzarolAnzarol Posts: 4
    Well,yet to receive my reward yet.
    Maybe you miss some of us here.
    No more button in my inventory,no button pusher title nor Honourable Galaxy title.
    Nothing at all.
    @Kabam Miike you guys should check my profile for it.
    Anzarol is my profile name.
  • Options
    dangleDeedangleDee Posts: 1
    i didnt receive any rewards either. everyone else in my alliance received them. please check my acct. my acct name is dangleDee.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I know it would be a lot of work for you guys to try and figure out those who claimed and those who did not. I just wanted to see if I was alone on this or not. Thank you for your quick response. And personally I just want you guys to keep focusing more on the mechanics and improvement than petty things like this.