**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is void buggy?

AjarAjar Posts: 64
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So after reading voids ability many times. Please enlighten me where I can't read. How the (edited by mod) can he reverse the healing and not only stop it?
https://youtu.be/r56k7vjf1oo

I mean even 200%healing stop is not logical to reverse the heal

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    2 of the swirly debuffs make the champs reverse there healing
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is because he is reducing healing over 100%, which makes him reverse the healing instead.
    Don't know if it is a bug or not, but Luke Cage in the Beta is doing the same
  • Options
    That's not in his abilities. I know that bc of his sig he can get 200%petrify debuff but it doesn't say it should reverse the healing. I mean two heal block dont reverse the heal too. Or you can't stack the l2 ability of guilly.
    Really Lc is doing the same in the beta? Didn't know that
  • Options
    So Kabam read my thread and I got a warning. Would you mind now explaining how it works?
  • Options
    I don't want another hela fiasco
  • Options
    And why does void has %if you said you can't create good content with%.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because it is supposed to be %.
    Only thing like attack or regen were changed to flat numbers
  • Options
    Well look at the l3 of him
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Look at someone else to see how they explain void
  • Options
    The support is looking into it right now.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    There’s nothing for them to look into. Each petrify decreases regen by 50%. Two of them means no healing. When there is effectively more than 2, healing is reversed, causing damage.
  • Options
    There’s nothing for them to look into. Each petrify decreases regen by 50%. Two of them means no healing. When there is effectively more than 2, healing is reversed, causing damage.

This man is right
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well Sentry is buggy so it makes sense that Void will be too. It's not unheard of for heal blocks to reverse heal though. Doc Oc does something similar.
  • Options
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Well Sentry is buggy so it makes sense that Void will be too. It's not unheard of for heal blocks to reverse heal though. Doc Oc does something similar.

it is not a heal block for void
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Petrify only has a max of 2 stacks
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Well because of his sig he can stack up to 6. But I don't understand who - 50% can add up to heal reverse. It seems buggy imagine this in lol against x23. You can one-shot her in about 250 hits maybe. If he works fine. I'm happy but I had the hela fiasco and I don't wanna experience it again
  • Options

But - 100% of 0 healing is not the healing first as damage. I can't see how that math makes sense.
  • Options
    Ajar wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Well because of his sig he can stack up to 6. But I don't understand who - 50% can add up to heal reverse. It seems buggy imagine this in lol against x23. You can one-shot her in about 250 hits maybe. If he works fine. I'm happy but I had the hela fiasco and I don't wanna experience it again

it goes to up 2 for each one then once you get 2 stack of the 3 debuffs you get fear of the void
  • Options
    z5osuippfpcx.jpg
    In my understanding the sig leaves the old petrify buffs invisible active and that can have 2 stacks so 6 petrify buffs in total
  • Options
    z5osuippfpcx.jpg
    In my understanding the sig leaves the old petrify buffs invisible active and that can have 2 stacks so 6 petrify buffs in total

yes if you have 2 fear of the voids and 2 petrify your right
  • Options
    yes but that's the mechanic they say works correctly and i don't see that this is working right
  • Options
    yes but that's the mechanic they say works correctly and i don't see that this is working right

It is confusing on how he works now that I think about it
  • Options
    If he keeps hitting his head it safe to say he hearing voices in his head so not only have we have triple h but now randy orton lol