**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

when, kabam? when?

when are these drop rates being announce? i and the community would like to know.
are you announcing them on the next update?
whats the plan, how are you looking to sugar coat it?
thanx

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Common logic dictates use your brain. Clearly the rates arent high. Otherwise everyone would have a blade.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    First off, they don't even said that they will be announcing anything.
    And there is already a thread for this as you might already know
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    lol "iwantanswers"

let me know when you get them
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Common logic dictates use your brain. Clearly the rates arent high. Otherwise everyone would have a blade.

some people dont wana think for themself

and everyone is going for blade

i went 2/2 for blade, thats my drop rate for blade, u happy? 2 tries and done!

(seen someon go 0-6 on blade and HE had waaaaaay more chances than me, i bet if u had 6 or 2 tries what would u choose?)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    How do you know everyone wants Blade

They could want Medusa or mephisto

Also not everyone is lucky, they may get another feature champ but not everyone will get what they want all the time
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Also not everyone is lucky, they may get another feature champ but not everyone will get what they want all the time

Yeah you are right. Not everyone wants the most disproportionately powerful champ with high prestige in the game.
  • why in the flying kite do i care for blade or any other character for that matter? i asked for the drop rates to be disclosed.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018

I agree with this man NOT everyone wants a blade. I myself would LOVE Quake or SE Spidey as I like them and how they play
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    why in the flying kite do i care for blade or any other character for that matter? i asked for the drop rates to be disclosed.

They aren't going to. You don't buy crystals with real money. You buy them with units. Plus a 5* featured crystal says you are guaranteed a 5* and that is what you get. The loot is the 5*. Doesn't matter which champ. Do some forum research before posting.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    why in the flying kite do i care for blade or any other character for that matter? i asked for the drop rates to be disclosed.

They aren't going to. You don't buy crystals with real money. You buy them with units. Plus a 5* featured crystal says you are guaranteed a 5* and that is what you get. The loot is the 5*. Doesn't matter which champ. Do some forum research before posting.

But then what about the crystals that are released as special offers like the Void crystals last week. Obviously those were bought with real money. At a minimum they would have to disclose odds on those or change how those are offered to be compliant with the new rules.
    420sam wrote: »

But then what about the crystals that are released as special offers like the Void crystals last week. Obviously those were bought with real money. At a minimum they would have to disclose odds on those or change how those are offered to be compliant with the new rules.

100% chance to pull a Void crystal
    100% chance to pull an energy refill
    100% chance to pull whatever else was offered

0% chance you get what you want
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Oh come on now. You can get more creative than that and still skirt the rules:
    Just make it so that you buy a special units offer to qualify to then purchase Void or other feature hero crystals with those units.

Oh come on now. You can get more creative than that and still skirt the rules:
    Just make it so that you buy a special units offer to qualify to then purchase Void or other feature hero crystals with those units.

tbh im not even being creative. It was fairly agreed upon in a thread this is what apple has accepted for other games
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★

That isn't even close to a loophole. The loot box system is the crystals which can be purchased with real money (player spends money on units, in game currency, to buy crystals, loot box item which Apple has now required the odds of which be disclosed for the chance to get specific things from. So theoretically or at least in my mind all crystals in the game that can be bought with units will need to disclose their odds since real money can be spent to acquire those crystals.

That isn't even close to a loophole. The loot box system is the crystals which can be purchased with real money (player spends money on units, in game currency, to buy crystals, loot box item which Apple has now required the odds of which be disclosed for the chance to get specific things from. So theoretically or at least in my mind all crystals in the game that can be bought with units will need to disclose their odds since real money can be spent to acquire those crystals.

because units can be earned in game without buying them, its generally accepted apple's policy does not apply to them, but the crystals for $$$ offers

More than likely they would have to change the offers. The thing is that the deadline for all this to have gone into effect was like 2-3 weeks ago. Kabam obviously isn't going to have to change anything on how they do things. In reality even the ones that you buy with real money still give you what the description is. They aren't hiding loot like some of these other games are. You KNOW going into it that you are going to get a 2-4 or 3-5* champ and that is what you are rewarded. The crystals aren't giving anything other than champions so i believe they are exempt from that rule. Now if they were like daily crystals where its a mix of prizes, i believe that is something they'd have to disclose %'s if you were to buy them with money. People want to believe that kabam is ripping them off so everyone is grasping at straws to prove their point right.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★

More than likely they would have to change the offers. The thing is that the deadline for all this to have gone into effect was like 2-3 weeks ago. Kabam obviously isn't going to have to change anything on how they do things. In reality even the ones that you buy with real money still give you what the description is. They aren't hiding loot like some of these other games are. You KNOW going into it that you are going to get a 2-4 or 3-5* champ and that is what you are rewarded. The crystals aren't giving anything other than champions so i believe they are exempt from that rule. Now if they were like daily crystals where its a mix of prizes, i believe that is something they'd have to disclose %'s if you were to buy them with money. People want to believe that kabam is ripping them off so everyone is grasping at straws to prove their point right.

Except odds are not the same thing. Yes it tells you that you will get a 2-4 or 3-5* champ but that does not tell you the odds of each outcome. 2* 99% chance, 3* .75% chance, 4* .25% chance these would be the odds of the loot box aka Crystals not just a general you are guaranteed one with a chance for the others
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »

YOU BUY UNITS WITH MONEY IN ORDER TO OPEN THEM... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... YEAH.

Except odds are not the same thing. Yes it tells you that you will get a 2-4 or 3-5* champ but that does not tell you the odds of each outcome. 2* 99% chance, 3* .75% chance, 4* .25% chance these would be the odds of the loot box aka Crystals not just a general you are guaranteed one with a chance for the others

Odd's don't matter. You are getting what the crystal says. Everyone wants drop rates for certain champs. That isn't what the Apple thing was about. It's about loot boxes that give different types of loot you buy with money. They contained different types of loot but. Crystals are all the "same" type of loot. A champion. It says you are getting one and thats all. It's not going to happen, i wouldn't hold your breath. Do some research on the Apple demand. You'll understand it more.

YOU BUY UNITS WITH MONEY IN ORDER TO OPEN THEM... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... YEAH.

@iwantanswers You've missed the point completely. This is your post and you have NO idea what you are talking about. Once you buy the units, it doesn't matter after that. It's in game currency. Apples demand was to have %'s on LOOT BOXES bought with real money. Units aren't real money and it doesn't matter how you obtained them. Please do some ACTUAL research before posting about this stuff. More than likely this thread will get closed or merged anyway.
    I DO UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY.

You really don't. There are many ways to get units- Area, Arena Crystals, EQ's, quest crystals and daily crystals. None of which take actual money. How is anyone going to tell which units were bought with real money and which are earned through other areas. That is why buying crystals with units will never qualify as "real money". Tell me again how you "understand completely".
  • Hey there,

As we have said in this thread here, we are currently working with Apple to better understand these new guidelines, are still learning about them ourselves and what the impact of these changes will be. We don't have any further information to share or discuss at this time, but once that changes, we will of course let everyone know!

Because there is already another thread on this subject, we're going to close this one down.
    psssssst... miike you didn't close it