**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lets all thank Kabam for Mystic Wars Nerf ;)

Thank you Kabam for the mystic wars nerf. Personally I always thought MD should be used more for offensively than on defense as there were no skills involved in smacking down a mystic defender with 5/5 (omgzsomuchskillzguyz) and racking up kills with unavoidable damage. I feel like you're on the right track. Hope to see more solid champs in the future.

And maybe and just maybe the player base will finally stop putting a million mordos/mephs/magiks/dorms with 5/5 MD and finally learn to diversify their defense instead of whining ;) .

PS: Bring back higher diversity points ;) and hide defenders.

tenor.gif?itemid=6088544

@GroundedWisdom Praise Kabam with me on this one. <3

- From a player who has a 5* r4 Magik sig 130

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    hahaha post made me lol.

"Thaaaaaanks"
  • GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    hahaha post made me lol.

"Thaaaaaanks"

;)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait I’m confused. What nerf. Did they nerf MD?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

I think it is an extremely poor attempt at sarcasm and humor... I think.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I think he's talking about Blade. He's the answer to Mystic Wars. And he's hoping that Kabam will release more champs like Blade that counter MD so wars get a bit more interesting other than seeing only Mystics everywhere.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I think he's talking about Blade. He's the answer to Mystic Wars. And he's hoping that Kabam will release more champs like Blade that counter MD so wars get a bit more interesting other than seeing only Mystics everywhere.

Preach brother
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

Preach brother

Sing it also
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    "Blade is the answer" but Quake hasn't been around for more then a year or anything...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    "Blade is the answer" but Quake hasn't been around for more then a year or anything...

Did you really just compare quake to blade?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Svain wrote: »

Did you really just compare quake to blade?

She takes more skill and they can be compared but one is faster then the other
    Boboman wrote: »

Preach brother

Sing it also

Church%2Bchoir.gif

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

No I really had no idea what you were talking about
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 325 ★★
    edited January 2018
    chev327fox wrote: »

No I really had no idea what you were talking about

*sigh*
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    There are a few chars placed on the right node that blade will have trouble with, its very obvious. Bring back diversity.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

New Luke Cage coming soon.. where MD goes to die
  • You guys talk like everyone has a blade:) we got one guy only in our alliance that pull him
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    All bunch of pansies. Learn to fight better
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    Yea I got an answer for MD it’s called power control champs
  • MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    what about an idea to set a rule that every player can put defenders only from different classes, for ex. you cannot put 2 mystic defenders, only one, the same for mutant science etc. that would be great for problems with md because there will be only 10 mystic defenders on the map.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    You guys talk like everyone has a blade:) we got one guy only in our alliance that pull him

Yes but the free champ for login gift this month is a 3* Blade and an infinitely small chance at a 4*. So everyone will have a Blade... just not sure how viable 3* Blade is but it will help newer players like crazy.
    @GroundedWisdom where you at.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Under his bridge?

Under his bridge?

lure him out
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Maciekpaku wrote: »
    what about an idea to set a rule that every player can put defenders only from different classes, for ex. you cannot put 2 mystic defenders, only one, the same for mutant science etc. that would be great for problems with md because there will be only 10 mystic defenders on the map.

What if you don't have enough defenders of different classes? Could definitely happen at the lower levels, in which case you're only applying these rules at higher tiers of war? Conceivably could happen there too, one in a million and that person can't place or do they get an exception? Too many exceptions, we should all play by the same rules.