**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Racist comments in global.

Herk_DerpsonHerk_Derpson Posts: 33
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Got a guy spouting racist (removed by moderator) on global. I find it really repugnant. It's also annoying to be unable to carry a basic conversation on global (the word "got" for example is constantly filtered). The stuff that is filtered is downright weird and stuff that gets past is weirder. Currently you can say (removed by moderator) on global but you can't say "sounds like a Stephen King novel". Whole sentence censored. Any part of it is fine that SPECIFIC sentence is filtered. Why on earth would that be the case and then I got this guy talking about James earl ray deserves a medal in global. Screenshot posted, I think this guy deserves a permanent removal from the community. Please ban this (removed by moderator). And please work out a better system or get some moderators for global. (screenshots removed by moderator)

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Honestly I just happened to see it go by on the ticker I wasn't chatting. There's cool folks on global they're just in between constant recruitment ads creeps trying to pick up chicks, and this fun stuff... So you're right
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    and all the bots offering free units
  • Hi Herk_Derpson! There actually are filters in place, as well as temporary chat bans. While it sometimes may not feel like enough, I can assure you they are there. Our filters are constantly evolving, and while they can’t catch everything, they do catch a lot! You can assist by reporting users via the Chat tool in-game – and for those more severe cases, reporting via a Support ticket.

Information on how to submit a ticket about inappropriate behaviour is available HERE

Information on reporting/blocking users inside of Chat is available HERE
This discussion has been closed.