**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fun, but may be useful as well

Hubris_haterHubris_hater Posts: 736
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Simple idea. List one change only that you would like in the game. Next person quotes that one and adds theirs as well, and so on, like thus:

idea 1
idea 2
idea 3
etc

No arguing please, respect all points of view. Any no spam like #buffsentry or #lagissuses etc as they have their own threads. But hopefully easy to install improvements that will help as many people as possible but won't cost Kabam a lot of income (coz they won't do them, why would they) And no #helpallbutton or similar ones, as these have been addressed many times as to why they cant be added

PS Obvs I use the word "fun" in the title in the loosest meaning of the word ever!

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I will begin

Idea 1 - Option to reduce graphics levels on your game on your device. Hopefully speed the game up for some people

Idea 2 - get rid of losing half health in AQ/war when the game crashes when it's not our fault
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I will begin

Idea 1 - Option to reduce graphics levels on your game on your device. Hopefully speed the game up for some people

Idea 2 - get rid of losing half health in AQ/war when the game crashes when it's not our fault

Love the idea but the %50 lost health is put there to avoid exploit and will never be removed.
    Pause the game and timeout every time you have a bad AQ fight, not good!!
    They should have a better recovery system for AQ, but I see how difficult it could be!!