**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2 - Rogue [Confirmed Bug. Fix on the Way]

NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So why doesn't Rouges life steal scale up by 400%? Shouldn't it also gain the effect of the node?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Noticed this as well
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Either way, Rouge was my MVP for 5.2.1&2... but she should be scaling up with her l1.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, it should, it scaled up WW2's bleed to about 2k a tick
    Nice. I ended up just spamming rouges l2.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yeah it should. BPs bleed scaled.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    It's Rogue ffs
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I thought the same until I re-read rogues bio it says the level of life steal in there, in an earlier version it stated 100% life steal if damage done. Can't make my mind up if it's broken or if kabam are hiding behind the wording. Hyperion and hawkeye are great for 5.3.1 too.
    @Breenio in act 5.1 her life steal scaled up. Anytime u use an atk boost of any kind, her life steal scale up
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Rogue has been broken since her release, the same with Mordo. Wish they would fix them.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    5.2.1 & 5.2.2 are weird with the scaling. Some effects scaled a lot, some a small amount, some not at all.
  • Hey All,

Just confirmed with the team that this is indeed a bug, and a fix is being prepped for this right now. We'll let you know when it's ready to be deployed!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    ...Now I may r5 my Rogue
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike makes me feel a bit better although I've now completed 5.2.1 lol
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    What about HE not power draining against Masochism @Kabam Mike?
    @Kabam Miike so now in 5.2.4 Rouge isn't stealing buffs, and no not vs. Tech champs. She should be stealing the fury buffs which in turn would boost her life steal.... this isn't working.
  • Hey all, this fix is now live. She should now be very useful when this buff is active, as she was always intended to be.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK Did you check out the bug I mentioned above with Rouge in 5.2.4?
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK Thanks for the quick fixes on this. Haven't tested yet personally but I hope it all works out! We appreciate it.
    @Drizzits Yeah, I'm still surprised that it got acknowledged when I posted it.
  • KojomaotoKojomaoto Posts: 25
    What about her lifesteal through block she didnt do that before and now does. Is that working as intended?
  • She always healed through block, look at her champion spotlight for reference.
    No, she was always SUPPOSED to heal threw block.. they recently fixed this.