**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do y'all think I can go uncollected with these champs?

Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
All of these 4*s are duped and at 5/50.- Doc voodoo, black widow, Mrs marvel, electro, and yondu

Do y'all think I can go uncollected with these champs? 52 votes

Yes you can probably go uncollected without too much trouble
69%
MegaSkater67Haji_SaabJRock808mum_m2cUbA_LiBrEvg2782raja_sBosko888670XillymanThorWildpantsZzyzxGuySungjBUZZdog3000nameplasDhruvgJim0172ImranAzharSpiritOfVengeanceBreybrey 36 votes
No your champs suck find new ones to use
30%
MattyloJOHNOSA1995TheSOURASuperman69deadcrimeTarlungsJulzIAmNotUrMomDOKTOROKTOPUSNexus_UY_ScutiMrjboydScare_Reaper2AgentDoom9kuttTrojanX05Deep_Wounds 16 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You should swap out Electro and MAYBE but other than that you’re team looks solid. And Yondu isn’t bad I just don’t think he’d do all that well in 5.2
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You need a third option, doable but likely painful and probably costly in consumables - depending on skill level of course.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Mrs Marvel.... Darn I missed the wedding.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

...I don’t understand. Please explain
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I did it with 3 4/40's and 2 5/50s. you should have an okay time with those champs. it'll be a little expensive but sure. it can be done.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Bahamut wrote: »

It's Ms. Marvel :tongue:
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited January 2018
    just save some unit (1.5k+) and full 20% revive , 5.2.4 is the only hard one there and collector himself
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited January 2018
    I just completed my first run for 5.2.6 last night with 3/45 Magik, 5/50 Starlord, 4/40 Hyperion (unduped), 4/40 Drax and 2/35 Hulk (unduped).

Spent 600 units - 6 team revives - two of them was because I didn't have a bleed immune against Yondu.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No your champs suck find new ones to use
    save your units lol
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

"Mrs." is an abbreviation for a married woman. "Ms." is an abbreviation for a single woman.

On a side note, seems like English is pretty misogynistic.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Why Electro?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Its more about your skill as player than what champions you have. Maybe besides that stacked iceman in 5.2.5 (or 5.2.4, cant remember, either one of these), glad I had rogue for that one.