Ultimate spiderverse crystal

Does anyone know why some people have recieved a ultimate spiderverse crystal? And some have not like me. :s

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    arzaandgr8 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why some people have recieved a ultimate spiderverse crystal? And some have not like me. :s

Those came out during the event that tied in with the Spider-man Homecoming movie. Pretty sure that they just held them and must have just recently opened the crystals. But you should ask whomever it was that opened it.
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Those came out during the event that tied in with the Spider-man Homecoming movie. Pretty sure that they just held them and must have just recently opened the crystals. But you should ask whomever it was that opened it.

For some reason people have been getting emails saying that if they log in they’ll get an “Ultimate Spiderverse Crystal” that can drop spiderverse champs
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Member Posts: 443 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

For some reason people have been getting emails saying that if they log in they’ll get an “Ultimate Spiderverse Crystal” that can drop spiderverse champs

From what I read, it looks like an incentive reward for dormant accounts!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'm going to move this to General since this isn't a bug. Thanks!
  • Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Member Posts: 41
    But what’s the answer? Who got them and for what reason?
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Member Posts: 443 ★★
    Rakot_UofC wrote: »
    But what’s the answer? Who got them and for what reason?

I thought the mod answer it, but they just moved it to the right section....Im very curious also!!!
    Yesterday someone posted a thread about getting 850 units just to login...I guess Christmas aint over for some of us lol