**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Secret Empire Forever Event quest Master mode not opening after completing Heroic mode 100%

FreedomfigterFreedomfigter Posts: 8
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Few hours ago I completed the current Event quest Secret Empire Forever quest Heroic mode. Then I started playing Master mode after completing chapter 1 in master mode, I started playing Chapter 2 and my energy was over and pop up came to use my energy and also to use the master key. I just pressed the button for master key then after completing chapter 2. I got completely kicked out of Master mode and I couldn't enter master mode anymore and says You dont met the requirements. And in the inventory my Master key is missing. I am trying this for my "Legend" Title. This is complete ****. I updated and reloaded the several times still its not working. Somebody please fix this.

Comments

• You're not the only one. I was mere runs from completing .master when it happened to me
  • NasrNasr Posts: 17
    Welcome to us brother
  • _Fawn__Fawn_ Posts: 20
    Such a disappointment, and a huuugee waste of units. Not quite sure how they're gonna go about fixing this:(
  • Have to give people back the key. Some unit compensation would be nice and a legend title since I'm guessing we were all going for a legend run
  • I would settle for just a key and a response.
  • Yeah I spent a lot of units and such a waste of time, sitting all day completing heroic quest and this sh** happens. Kabam has to give some good compensation.
  • Now it's settled that we wont get a legend title because of their mistake but at least I expect them to give back the key and let us play soon.
  • Few hours ago I completed the current Event quest Secret Empire Forever quest Heroic mode. Then I started playing Master mode after completing chapter 1 in master mode, I started playing Chapter 2 and my energy was over and pop up came to use my energy and also to use the master key. I just pressed the button for master key then after completing chapter 2. I got completely kicked out of Master mode and I couldn't enter master mode anymore and says You dont met the requirements. And in the inventory my Master key is missing. I am trying this for my "Legend" Title. This is complete ****. I updated and reloaded the several times still its not working. Somebody please fix this.

• A_DOE_75A_DOE_75 Posts: 12
    This is also happening to me in the middle of a legend run. Not only that but now have to re run levels in have already run to hit the daily quest milestone. I am 20 energy refills in, which I purchased with actual money. How are players that beat heroic the 1st day and are now locked out of master going to be compensated? This is ridiculous......but we were assures they had beta testers now right?

My user name in game is A DOE.
  • Mostly because of this stupid energy offer came today and I thought lets try for the Legends title. We are perfectly Kabammed. Made us buy the energy bundles and everything becomes useless.
  • Finally Master mode is open now. But there is no compensation. It's like Kabam telling us Pretend it never happened. Come on its not fair. Lost the legend title already and lots of unit just to complete this fast. Need a fair compensation.
  • I'm out over 1,000 units from energy refills and some boosts qnd lost 5 1-2 hours of my life when I got locked out. I filed complaint on customer supprt and they just closed my case saying problem was solved......um, it was??? If so, where's my 1,000+ lost units and the 5 1-2 hours I lost of my life when I was very close to finishing 100% on both heroic and masters