**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Security account working properly?

Hi Kabam people, i did a password change this week, and my Alliance Ex Leader can log in into my account without password, changed today the password and can log in too, so, why that happens???

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Syndicated wrote: »
    Hi Kabam people, i did a password change this week, and my Alliance Ex Leader can log in into my account without password, changed today the password and can log in too, so, why that happens???

Probably tied to your leader's Google Play or Apple account. But that would only happen if you shared your account information with him/her to begin with and he/she had logged in to your account.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

Probably tied to your leader's Google Play or Apple account. But that would only happen if you shared your account information with him/her to begin with and he/she had logged in to your account.

No one would be silly enough to do that or make a post on the forums about it since it violates the terms of service!
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

@Kabam Zibiit wanna ban the acct sharer?

I Shared my account because some days i didn't have time to help into AQ and AW, i have work and i can't always "Go to the bathroom" to move in Alliance events, it's not my fault if you don't have life to only play the game.

Knowing that I think we can all agree that it is not a bug and more an issue of violating the TOS. Close this thread down!

#moderator
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

I like how you casually just throw it out there instead of just accusing the OP about what we all knew had to be the case anyways. Gold star today!
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Close the acct Down

Wow, didn't know that Share an account to make basic play is worse than hacking, well, waiting for punishment from kabam.
    Close the acct Down

Wow, didn't know that Share an account to make basic play is worse than hacking, well, waiting for punishment from kabam.

Should read the terms of service before you cheat I guess.

Thanks to the collector i neved hacked, it's a bit hard move into AQ at 6AM When you work from 11 to 5 AM, i change password every week, for that reason i did the post, it's rare that another person can log in when you changed password and you have the main email.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Close the acct Down

Thanks to the collector i neved hacked, it's a bit hard move into AQ at 6AM When you work from 11 to 5 AM, i change password every week, for that reason i did the post, it's rare that another person can log in when you changed password and you have the main email.

If they already have your account saved to their device then that is a serious issue for you. Not even sure how you can break it at this point. Sorry.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    Close the acct Down

you're wild corny you know that? i bet you think dudes in the top allys dont share accounts either.
    Lol keep flagging me so a mod has to come here and read the thread to see if I did anything wrong..

Great plan make a thread about cheating admit to cheating then flag it so mods have to see it..
    Lol keep flagging me so a mod has to come here and read the thread to see if I did anything wrong..

Great plan make a thread about cheating admit to cheating then flag it so mods have to see it..

Cheating? lol, mad.
    mespada wrote: »
    Close the acct Down

you're wild corny you know that? i bet you think dudes in the top allys dont share accounts either.

Reminds me that players that make 60M In arenas, maded by only 1 player of course.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

No one would be silly enough to do that or make a post on the forums about it since it violates the terms of service!

All the big ally's and whales do it, you really think they are all loaded by sitting at home doing nothing?