**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush

DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
There is a reason nobody wanted these champs. They are beyond a joke. Please give us a real challengerslcgnn1fxbq.png

Comments

• KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    You beat me to it. If you have to give champions 10 nodes to make them good defenders or attackers then that's the reason no one wants them. Then even after you do that you **** on them by making the rewards for fighting them weak. If you believe in these champions so much kabam put your rewards where your mouth is. Wasted champions and more time i don't have to waste on weak rewards.
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Dshu wrote: »
    There is a reason nobody wanted these champs. They are beyond a joke. Please give us a real challengerslcgnn1fxbq.png

Who'd you use? My first glance without trying was eff no to that Mags and KK.
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    what even funnier is they used 6*s lol. no lets just skip the 5*s. fighting 6*'s rewards are terrible.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Capt muffin I did the whole thing with only 3 champs. Sw magik and ws all 4*
    May redo the challenge with 3*s but 2*s is a little rough if they don't fix intercept
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    No Kabam, giving champions bs nodes and increasing their PI does not make them a good character
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »

Redo the challenge with 2*

but, why?

Because he wants a better challenge!! he can redo it with weaker champs just to satisfy his want!
    If you take the time to start a thread to express your feelings, I will give you a solution!

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The bosses may be weak for experienced players, but the players that can beat it do not need the rewards it offers. The intermediate players that want the rewards are way outmatched by the bosses, and the nodes, and the uneven AI recovery speed.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    The bosses may be weak for experienced players, but the players that can beat it do not need the rewards it offers. The intermediate players that want the rewards are way outmatched by the bosses, and the nodes, and the uneven AI recovery speed.

Pretty much lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    With magneto use bane to your advantage, hit him then let bane run its course. I used Hyperion so every so often I use a L3. I was KOd twice by magneto. I had 2 KOs in total for the whole challenge.
  • They funny part was to make these **** champs any challenge at all had to use massive nodes.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Isnt this the way it always has been? Lol

• SolonSolon Posts: 3
    The problem with this game is highlighted by this quest. If you have a normal LVL of characters this is impossible without spending a fortune. The players that can do this don't need these rewards. There does not seem to be an intermediate LVL for intermediate players. The tasks are either easy and repetitive or car to hard. Kabam you need to cater for all lvls - please!!!
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Solon wrote: »
    The problem with this game is highlighted by this quest. If you have a normal LVL of characters this is impossible without spending a fortune. The players that can do this don't need these rewards. There does not seem to be an intermediate LVL for intermediate players. The tasks are either easy and repetitive or car to hard. Kabam you need to cater for all lvls - please!!!

not every player needs to be able to beat 100% of the content when they aren't ready for it.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    I quit .. Magneto too good for me as expected 🤪
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    I had to use 300 units to beat him because I don't have r4 5*s Are the right champ
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    You should get extra rewards if you use the same **** champs that you are fighting
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Magneto and Kamala are great challenges for mid tier player. You don't need uber powerful 5* r4 champ. Don't overthink it, use bane to your favor, hit him with special attack, use healer, etc. Kamala teach you how to intercept and baiting.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Use a duped ronan for kamala. Makes for easy times
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    There is no reason to complain. Geez.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Use a duped ronan for kamala. Makes for easy times

She is debuff immune...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Quit complaining and don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah it was easy compared to other challenges. This was I think though a nice gesture for guys with less of a roster(no not my roster as I’m almost 600 k). No one ever seems satisfied. Too hard complaints. Too easy complaints.
    I think the biggest complaint is that these champs need to be reworked. They are underpowered and of little use to even a beginner. Not sure how others voted on the crystal champs but I voted for useable characters. Even a beginner can learn and continue to use the champs that were in the 99¢ crystal as they grow their profiles. These champs are bottom of the barrel because nowhere in the game are they useful to help you progress beyond difficult content. With the small exception of immunity to poison they are pointless place fillers . I would wager that nobody is using any of these 6 champs to complete this challenge. Unless they are really bored or really screwed in the champ department.