**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Combat lag same outcome

I have been postponing posting this, I wanted to make sure it was legitimate before I said something. I am currently having an issue with millisecond lag spikes, and the outcome is always the same. I am in the middle of a match and can be using a special or in the middle of a combo and all of a sudden the game lags for what must be milliseconds. The lag dissipates and when the frame rate catches up I'm getting my ass kicked by the AI. Has anyone else experienced this lately?

Comments

• Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Yup like when you intercept it is going to stop then all of a sudden the enemy hits you sometimes when you are close then the enemy uses a special before you even move there's a freeze before it connects and you can't do anything.
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Well i just came across completely new bug, playing a 4k symboid , ....looks like they increased the l2 duration by few milli seconds ..as usual i evaded back his l2(simile to storms l2 ) & nothing happened and suddenly his l2 kicks in and i am K.O .....i lost my 4k duped quake to a messed up l2 :s
  • Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    From my experience over the last month with different devices:

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (ok, but does have a few problems)

Ipad Mini 4 (Good, but to big a screen for me)

Moto G5S (BAD, newer budget android phone, but **** for this game. The game keeps blocking around 50% of special uses. Might be after a 5-combo, 4 combo or 3 combo. So no room for end game content as it demands close to zero mistakes)

Iphone 7/8(+) (perfect)

So my conclusion is that this game is made for iphone and if you want to play seriously in the game then this is close to the only solution.

I don't think kabam tests the game on many devices and sadly all youtubes most likely play on top devices. So this gets very little focus.