**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance rewards

It’s nearly been 24hours and still no rewards why hasn’t this been resolved yet

Comments

• totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Is the payout going to happen before SA ends?
  • Don’t know the ally I’m in hasn’t received any rewards for alliance quest
  • FilippouFilippou Posts: 4
    Hello I am officer in hellasgods2.We have play normal in aq last week but we have not take the rewards.What we must do?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I received mine 3 hours after aq ended
  • This is ridiculous!! I’ve been waiting for 24 hours!! Why should I put anymore money in this game if they can’t even fix 1 problem!!...I’m not the one to post here and complain EVER but this stuff has to stop!!!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Still no rewards for my alliance either I guess we wait
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Yeah my alliance hasn't gotten our rewards for aq yet either. I guess we just sit and wait it out
  • My alliance placed 253 in advanced tier and still nothing....
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Yeah mine says what we placed if i go to aq but still no rewards
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit why hasn’t the rewards been resolved yet it frustrating that I’ve now been waiting over 24 hours to rank up my five star to r3 please resolve it please
  • It’s not abuse who ever keeps flagging it’s a general question towards the team to rectify the problem
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s not abuse who ever keeps flagging it’s a general question towards the team to rectify the problem

Some people like to suck up to mods. So flagging for “tagging a mod”.

@Kabam Miike a better update would be nice. As any last minute rank ups towards sa is out of the question now. I’d like to know how your team plans to rectify this situation properly.
  • @Kabam Miike is team able to answer coz it must be frustrating for you but any answer would be appreciated and honestly a hope your team is putting extra rewards on top just for the inconvenience
  • We're still working on it everybody. This is not a simple solution, because there appears to be something that needs a fix right now. We're still going to make sure everybody gets the rewards they should. I'll update you when I have any more information, but there is nothing to share yet.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Thanks miike
  • @Kabam Miike my group finally got their rewards. If anyone solved the issue to help us get it thanks...good luck to anyone else who didn’t get it yet
  • Still haven't seen mine or my SA REWARDS. Was going back to my old alliance after this SA, but probably too late now. I'll be behind the 8 ball on getting next week's SA Rewards if I can't get these in a timely manner.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Yea, we completed a merger during this side show.. 13 of my guys had to choose between being eligible for next week's SA rewards in the new place, or staying and waiting for AQ rewards. Forget planning a smooth merger where both of those options were possible, because... Kabam.
    Over 24hrs to figure out what happened, and still only partially remedy it? Seems legit.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is there a delay in the arena and summoner advancement rewards as well?
  • @Kabam Miike my alliance still hasn’t gotten rewards. We moved up this week from advanced, as we placed 654 to expert. Any idea of when this is fixed for all? It seems some groups are receiving and others aren’t.
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    @Kabam Miike I haven’t got my rewards I left my old ally to join a new one 12+ hrs after AQ finish cause I couldn’t wait any longer, logged a support ticket but got the usuals BS
  • Got AQ REWARDS. Just waiting on SA now.
  • TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81
    If we are waiting on SA before changing ally will we be penalised for not joining new ally in time for next week’s SA?