**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Limit

I’ve noticed that tier 2 alpha catalysts expiring is a major issue (at least in my alliance). I currently have 13 tier 2 alpha catalysts and i’m afraid that i won’t get another good champ to rank up before that alpha expires. A lot of my fellow alliance mates also have this issue. PLEASE make the limit 20! Thank you for reading this!

Comments

• Options
    Well rank up a different champ. Seems simple enough to me. Or lose it.
  • Options
    It’s not just that simple though. Why would i waste my tier 2 alpha cats ranking up a bad champ just so it wouldn’t expire? It doesn’t make sense. A lot of people would agree that the limit should be increased.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s not just that simple though. Why would i waste my tier 2 alpha cats ranking up a bad champ just so it wouldn’t expire? It doesn’t make sense. A lot of people would agree that the limit should be increased.

I agree the limit should be increased but also if you have that many t2a it’s hard to believe you don’t have 1 champ you could rank 4. I was in a similar boat after I 100% act 5 and they threw a free t2a in the calendar for December. I ranked 4 my unduped quake. Granted she’s not bad, personally just don’t like her much.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    My problem is I can't get T4CCs...