**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling Catalysts Suggestion

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Obviously one of the biggest problems in the game right now is the shortage of t1a. For me, it's t2 and t1 class catalysts. So if we can sell low tier cats for higher tier fragments, why can't we sell higher tier cats and receive lower tier cats? For example I have an excess of tier 3 tech cats but I need t2 cats to rank up my 4 star Kang. If I could sell one t3 cat in exchange for 2 t2 cats or something it would be great, and could be a start to a solution for the t1a shortage.

Also, I feel like lower tier catalysts need more availability in the game, currently the only way I could get t2 class cats would be the daily quests, which are once a week for each class. Also, where do I even find t1 and t2 cats, other than from events? I kno no one uses 3 stars and 2 stars but I'm still trying to max out my roster

Comments

• Options
    Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    Totally agree. I’m at a stage where I’m pushing for act 5.4 exploration to become elders bane. However my roster is lacking in some of the more high power 5* champs and having just opened my 2nd 6* only to get sentry with my last 2 5* crystals both being kamala Khan, I decided to rank up the 4* Corvus glave I have as he is better than both of those woeful champs.
    Of course I discover I have no tier 2 cosmic catalysts. I have everything required to take him to rank 5 apart from the tier 2. So I have to waste energy doing the daily quest that is no fun or challenge at all to me in the hope that I get enough luck to get the cats I need. This energy would have been useful for exploring the event or an act 5.4 path but no - I waste it on auto play daily quest.
    If we could have the option to sell a tier 3 to give 4 or 5 tier 2, that would be so much better as they are much easier to get hold of at my stage of the game.