**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Tech to awaken

BeerowsBeerows Posts: 19
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I was here not to long ago wondering if I should awaken my Vision AOU with my tech awakening gem. Today I finally make that decision but with yet another dilemma as I just pulled a Stark Spidey. I hear he doesn’t need to be awakened to be a God tier champ whereas Vision greatly benefits from being awakened.

In the tech class I’ve already got a max duped Star-Lord, duped Doc Oc, unduped Yondu and unduped Ultron.

I think Vision’s double immunity and power control are very enticing to awaken, whereas Stark gains extra crit and has insane prestige.

Once I get the basics I’ll be able to take both to R5 and I plan to do that.

Please help!

Thanks

Which Tech to awaken 27 votes

Awaken Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) 4*
66% 18 votes
Awaken Vision (Age of Ultron) 4*
33% 9 votes
Neither
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Stark Enhances is just better period. However I say both are Worthy of it
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Normally I'd say Vision because Stark is still great without it. But man, duped Stark could be on a whole other level. I think my argument now is that Vision is still good without it as well, but Stark's damage will go through the roof.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    edited January 2018
    Vision's got better use than Spark awakened
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    once again a dumb question.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Stark is good without it. Vision.
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    I would say vision mostly because you already have the duped maxed out SL, vision will give you better utility.