**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team to bring in for LOL

I’m going for my first LOL clear and have both a spider man stark and Angela at rank 4 5*. Neither are awakened. I plan to bring Angela for the final boss. How many syndergys does Angela need? What’s the best team of 3 to bring for synergies for them both to have the longer enrage timer? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 42
    Your wallet
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Bring Starky and 4* AA if you have him.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    What is Angela's base attack in her info? Spark only needs 1-2 attack synergies, but not sure about her. It's likely she will need at least the 18%, so AM/AM/YJ will work, or 5* Clops/Magneto/Wolverine.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    i would finish act 5 before trying for LOL, rank 5 will save you a bunch of units
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I second that. Complete act 5 then take spark to r5. Don’t bother bringing Angela. Then bring an aa or magik to deal with magik.
  • JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    Rotelly wrote: »
    i would finish act 5 before trying for LOL, rank 5 will save you a bunch of units

Unfortunently I need as many 5* shards as possible before blade comes back around. That first clear of lol will get me what I need. And I plan to take up the blade if I can pull him instead.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    you need at least +18% to your attack through synergies or you won’t get the long timer against the opponents rage.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Rotelly wrote: »

Unfortunently I need as many 5* shards as possible before blade comes back around. That first clear of lol will get me what I need. And I plan to take up the blade if I can pull him instead.

If you have a 5* r4 stark spidey, I would use he following team:

Spark

Awakened AA for magik and maybe for ant man

Synergies for attack damage to get spark’s damage above 2k. If just one yj/ant man or one mags/cyke does that, the fourth champ I would bring would add crit damage synergy.

And change your masteries to max out assassin, Mac out courage, max out pierce, max out cruelty and precision, max out block proficiency. Don’t have anything else in defense tree besides max block prof (and the two points to get to it obviously)