**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mystic to 4* mystic to R5

John_DoeJohn_Doe Posts: 7
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, very soon be able to R5 a 4* mystic. My only other R5 is Rogue. Ignore any team synergies who would you R5. Mainly for attack (good in defence is bonus only not main priority). All awakened.

Which mystic to 4* mystic to R5 58 votes

Dr Strange
1%
Spidey076 1 vote
Magik
77%
AegonTNevvBthetaman23TeriGaandMeKadduRbvojtikstakAakashAlrice01gr3nd3lAEG93RockandrollinaDFizzzzzyHurricaneWarningDonaldJTrump69MjbootsJa55Ashraf359TheSOURAgatra_hpJJ4302 45 votes
Guillotine
20%
Bigdrail93NoobeeusLeNoirFaineantNeaekTortoigMrbeast6000rozeros37v417TayTay_1063Web_Slinger_77ManonFierKiddie 12 votes

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Guillotine
    Is gullietine duped?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Guillotine
    Nvm
  • John_DoeJohn_Doe Posts: 7
    All are awakened around L40
  • Magic
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    Magik
    magik.
    she is a must if you want to complete act 5.
    her power lock will help you a lot.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Magik
    Magik and Guillotine are both great choices, I have them both at r5 and they are great.

I would say Magik because of her versatility (great in both attack and defense, powerlock, nullify, limbo...), though Guillotine is my favourite champ, and an attack beast.
  • John_DoeJohn_Doe Posts: 7
    Wow thought guily would be a lot more popular! Ok sounds like Magik is the consensus....
  • Magik
    Magik
  • ManonFierManonFier Posts: 9
    Guillotine
    Can't really go too wrong here, but for attack Guilly is one of the best imo, her counter for regen is essential in some situations, her bleed is strong too.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    I love magik's power lock, but Guilly's health steal is really valuable. She's one of my favorites right now.