**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why didn’t Ghost Rider and Dormammu fire immune???

Apparently they’re on fire all the time

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Just like how Electro is not shock immune.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It would unbalance them if they had more added to them stop asking.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Your Logic doesn't apply in the universe this game takes place on
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I don't think they're "fire immune" b/c MCoC doesn't have fire as a damage type or debuff, so there wouldn't be a point at this time to add immunity to something not in the game.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I don't think they're "fire immune" b/c MCoC doesn't have fire as a damage type or debuff, so there wouldn't be a point at this time to add immunity to something not in the game.

fire = incinerate. thus, he's asking why there are no incinerate immune champs. never thought this would have to be pointed out but then here we are.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Incinerate is to burn something to ash, what burns things? Extreme heat does (aka fire). They aren't incinerating champions with a stove or hot plate
    Voluntaris wrote: »

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I put a conversation up about this exact same thing and I get reported for spam....
    Well here's the answer I got....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I put a conversation up about this exact same thing and I get reported for spam....
    Well here's the answer I got....

That's because there were multiple threads about this already. At least 30 of them.