**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus SP2 not working properly [Fix in Progress]

Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So recently I just duped my 5* Colossus (great God tier champ right) & he is not performing correctly. I was stunned at the pull because I didn’t think my luck could get any worse (especially on my birthday) but hey, when in Rome...I ended up taking him to rank 2 just for AW defense. Anyway, at the beginning of his SP2 he always misses. It seems the opponent is too far away once the attack begins, when in reality you’re extremely close. Makes sense? Anyone having this issue?? Also, it’s funny how I opened a 4* crystal & got a Colossus then opened my 5* crystal which I was going to save & for a 5* version of him. Kabam sure does love me (rolls eyes)!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Dark_Phoenix89. At the moment, this is listed to have a fix in 17.0. If anything changes with the fix version, we'll post an update. Thanks!
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Dark_Phoenix89. At the moment, this is listed to have a fix in 17.0. If anything changes with the fix version, we'll post an update. Thanks!

Okay thanks so much! As I did some deeper searching I realized that this was already made known!