**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone X fix?

Hi,

I recently switched to iPhone X, because I just couldn't deal with the lag and issues I (just me, not dissing Android, not claiming every Android user experiences these) faced on my Android devices anymore. And yes, the iPhone X experience is so different, it really feels as if I'm back in pre 12.0 days again. No lag, much faster, et cetera.

However, as noted on this forum many times, the game is not (yet) optimized for iPhone X. This boils down to a lot of 'inadvertent' moves, including (but not limited to) dropped blocks, champs running forward or backwards when you as much as breath on the screen, et cetera.

Since these issues have been acknowledged multiple times by Kabam mods, and given the duration the iPhone X has been out, I would appreciate an update on the necessary fix. It's a bit silly that a flagship phone has to go without one for months. As far as I can tell, it's simply an UX/UI issue. The game runs smooth as butter otherwise.

Thanks.