**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best devices besides iphone

nishantnishant Posts: 30
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Moderators, please ask your team and tell us which devices perform best or which cpu or gpu?
Players like us who cant afford iphone but still want the 2nd or 3rd best device to play the game on.
Give us some facts, give us some stats.
Please shed some light on this matter.

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    game was built for ios devices

why don't u just buy newish tablet any android/ipad tablet will work
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I find the iPad is best
  • Options
    F2PF2P Posts: 4
    Recently bought a Honor 7x. Works perfectly. Load time approx. 6 seconds.
  • Options
    Razer phone is better than IPX. trust me I have both
  • Options
    nishantnishant Posts: 30
    nishant wrote: »
    Moderators, please ask your team and tell us which devices perform best or which cpu or gpu?
    Players like us who cant afford iphone but still want the 2nd or 3rd best device to play the game on.

Coz you are unable to look into this yourself? Is there any reason why your time is more valuable than the mods that means you cant do it? Plus, you want the mods to do this for EVERY device you can play the game on!!

Anyway, I recently bought a Lenovo tab 4 8 plus (stupid name) cost less than £170 and its like playing a different game. So fast it is unreal, no lag or freezes or any problems at all ever, graphics seem even better as well. All in all perfect for this game, and quite cheap as well (good thing really, as I researched and bought this JUST for this game)

I have played this game on a 6, 7+, 8+ and X, all with the same wifi set-up etc. This tablet beats them all

PS in the 2 weeks on this device, I reckon I have saved at least £20 on potions and revives as it is so much better to use. So 3 months and it will have paid for itself!

okay, just checked it has snapdragon 625.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My current phone runs the game pretty well, Moto e4 plus
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Just buy a new phone after every monthly update - you will suffice
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    nishant wrote: »

Someone recently went through this thought process on the Reddit and the recommendation was to buy a used or refurbished iPad. He snagged one for around $300 I think and the performance was significantly better than on the non-iOS device he had. YMMV, but that's an option for the budget conscious.

The second best device to play MCOC on other than a new iOS device seems to be an older iOS device.
  • Options
    Oh, I ave a touch screen android pretty good. I have an phone and Ipad mini but those are worse.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Google Pixel 2 XL performs nicely.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Galaxy Note 8--flawless but pricey.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Anyone have the new razor phone here? How does it run
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    iPad I also play on an android but the iPad blows it out of the water
  • Options
    Hi. Please help
    Currently I'm playing on a Huawei P9lite (VNS) and on a Tablet Huawei Mediapad M3.
    On tablet, the game runs great, but the large display is a problem.
    On phone, sonce the Feb 2018 OS update, the game runs much smoother then before, but still with the occasional lag.

I'm a long time android user, so IOS is out of the equation ( i got many other games on Google play store savefiles and so far, porting them on appStore is impossible -as far as i know, if anyone knows otherwise, please say it)
    I'm looking at some options:
    OnePlus 5t (128GB 8GB RAM)
    Nokia 8
    Razer phone (less likely, since is very expensive and not reallly available in Romania)
    Samsung S7 or S7 plus
    What of these options is the best one? OnePlus 5t seems solid (saw the gameplay on someone's 5t), but don't have info about it running on Nokia, Razer and S7/S7+

heard any device that has Android on a pure form (no other interventions, like EMUI from Huawei etc) can run the game without a hitch.

Please help. Thank you.