**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion security option

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think to have full control over our champions we should have an lock and unlock option. This will prevent anyone from selling the champions until the real users would like to sell them. To make sure this can not be turned off by anyone it should ask us to login to our google account or apple account depending on which device we use.

What do you guys think of this it could be an option in the settings menu. I have seen people complain about hacking and even though I have never really seen it happen I would still prefer if everything that I have worked for stays secure.

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    1. Stronger password
    2. Don’t share your account.

People that get hack either dont have #1, or are stupid and do #2
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    1. Stronger password
    2. Don’t share your account.

People that get hack either dont have #1, or are stupid and do #2

I get that there are ways to be safe, but I like this topic. An additional layer of security with a PIN number before gifting something, selling champs, using units, or anything else that a hacker might try to do is actually a really great idea.

I'd love to see something like that, Kabam. I think it would go a long way to prevent some of the things hackers try to do.

Kind regards,
    Tiemilios
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I feel like the only way people are getting "hacked" and lose champions to it is when they share account, in which case I would hate to see adding another layer of protection for them - they deserve not only to lose all champions, but also a ban