**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CB or Hawkeye to Rank 4

SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
This probably boils down to ability reduction vs power control. 5-6 months ago, I think CB wins poll every day. Now it seems that maybe power control is more important.

Both not dupped

CB or Hawkeye to Rank 4 43 votes

Crossbones
37%
Alex_sc11ScnarfDarkstar4387AakashVossler77adqqedfyvrVision_41Iraklieteodoro7KrazewulfosvinniegainzThemanofjRixobBahamutCorruptX7nield04 16 votes
Hawkeye
51%
DocJCShrimkinsGolden_GuardianThebgj01BitterSteelstakRetroRocksFireballs5vg2782Danicb94Random_NoobStar_Lord_Solrac_2Atomic_WolfAquamaRyan_1515FatalEndJoeswimmerBobomanjavedahmed56 22 votes
Wait for better skill
11%
Stu198311cardiacsosTheOneAndOnlySpiritOfVengeanceAchu 5 votes

Comments

• Ryan_1515Ryan_1515 Posts: 13
    Hawkeye
    I asked the same question. HE bleed and power drain is soooo important in wars and getting further in the game. POWER DRAIN MEANS EVERYTHING

I had both duped and I'm happy I went with HE to R5
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Hawkeye
    CB needs some time to bulid up but HE doesn't and he has some great power control
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Go with Hawkeye, he has great power control for act 5.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Hawkeye
    I like Hawk Eye's SP1 does power drain and bleed. It helps a lot in AQ, AW & Quest. Both CB and HE are good.
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye feels like a precision instrument, Crossbones is useful but more of a blunt tool.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Wait for better skill
    Save for Blade!

I like Crossbones, but Hawkeye is very useful. I would say if you are in need of a good power drainer then go with Hawkeye, but if you already have better options then go for CB.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Do HE. you won't regret it.