**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Content too easy or very hard for a 48 - 58 level player

ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I believe max. people are in 48-58 level range. Content at present for us is too easy or too hard, there is no intermidiate content, either very easy like master n heroic or too hard act 5 n uncollected quest. And for good rewards exploration of uncollected or completion of ACT 5 is required.

Content too easy or very hard for a 48 - 58 level player 29 votes

Intermidiate content required
27%
xtremegamerMrbeast6000GAM3RGUYBUZZdog3000Hammerbro_64Hubris_haterQulcks1lverSeimzilla 8 votes
Intermidiate content not required
51%
Elijah1929Vdh2008LeNoirFaineantGoose_81stakxNigK1lltasticF4k3_GaM3rTheOneAndOnlyBobomanMcord117BahamutPrimeSaviour_27DEADLYPANTSmfleury 15 votes
increasing diffculty n rewards of some of easy content
20%
That_Dude52Cosmos_2002SpiritOfVengeanceBlax4everjtzmeisterNext2Hell 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    What are you struggling with? I’ve beatin 5.1 so I might be able to help
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The acts progress through the content pretty nicely to force players to step up to the next level of play. At your level you should be well equipped, mastery wise, to handle all the content you need to handle. What are your masteries set up like?
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    The acts progress through the content pretty nicely to force players to step up to the next level of play. At your level you should be well equipped, mastery wise, to handle all the content you need to handle. What are your masteries set up like?

I am struggling with uncollected exploration and 5.3 completion.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    increasing diffculty n rewards of some of easy content
    Good question

Act 5 and uncollected is built for 5* champs. If you are skilled it can be done with 4* 5/50s if you are supremely skilled you can do it with 4/40s

Which Champs are you using?
  • Options
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Good question

Act 5 and uncollected is built for 5* champs. If you are skilled it can be done with 4* 5/50s if you are supremely skilled you can do it with 4/40s

Which Champs are you using?

4* 5/50
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Intermidiate content required
    Im in lvl 55 and still havent explore act 4. The fartest i have been on quest is 5.1.6.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I think a lot of people in this topic are forgetting that roster is a much more important factor than level in this game. You can spend a ton of time grinding arena to build a good roster and clear content at much lower levels than if you try to grind through quests with an ineffective team to build levels.