**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extended server maintenance aka silent game update

So is this extended server maintenance going to be a silent update doing some important changes , well we will be keeping a close eye on game.

Comments

• Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well I know they do , what I am trying to say is that they are bypassing the update in this maintenance , otherwise they have to declare there drop rates as per ios.
  • Options
    B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    That’s exactly what is happening here. Having said that from time to time they do extended maintenance and because they bypassed the last update they could actually be a lot of server side work to do. Obviously a new monthly will have to be added ready to go live when it starts. Maybe the Rulk and cage buffs could be added... or maybe that’s wishful thinking haha
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    I would he surprise if we dont end with a some nee bugs, plus most of the old ones and yes it sounds they are trying to bypass the ios policy, but who knows maybe im wrong and is gonna be all sunshine and rainbows
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Well I know they do , what I am trying to say is that they are bypassing the update in this maintenance , otherwise they have to declare there drop rates as per ios.

try not to cut yourself on the tin foil hat, please.
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    That cat looks so happy! :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're working server-end. Which happens from time to time. They're not bypassing the Update because that will be needed for EQ and other potential changes included.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

But you are completely wrong. There is an update to the game that will be available January 31st
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Solswerd wrote: »

But you are completely wrong. There is an update to the game that will be available January 31st

Well it is out now , please read when I posted this .
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Well it is out now , please read when I posted this .

Yeah, but you were creating your Apple conspiracy based on the fact there was no update at the beginning of this January....ignoring that there was no update at the beginning of the previous January when the Apple/loot box things was not happening....in fact, this game has NEVER had an update at the beginning of January in it's history. Make no mistake, I have no doubt that Kabam does not want to release droprates.and will do anything they can to postpone their release....but creating theories based on faulty information does not help anyone.

Didn't mean to dent your tinfoil...
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    In this thread, people who think that apps can be changed without updating them...