**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we have a 5* arena to win 5* champs and 6* shards

JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you want a 5* arena for the chance to win 5* champs along with 5 and 6* shards? Or are you satisfied with 4* arenas and prizes?

Should we have a 5* arena to win 5* champs and 6* shards 37 votes

Yes, I want the chance to win a 5* champ along with 5 and 6* shards
86%
RagamugginGunnersuperunknown012CablebloodyCainDOA40Ashraf359LosspikBosko888670buffajrDrenlinSpideyNeroBUZZdog3000whaler213BrickriversJtegg007KennadoFoxxvinniegainzBassanio 32 votes
No, I’m happy with grinding for 4* champs along with 4 and 5* shards
13%
stakTrimbobSuperman69nameplasLogangroncki 5 votes

Comments

• JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    With the new 6*’s coming I would like the chance to win a 5* champs. Even winning 5 and 6* shards would be awesome. I’m not really grinding the 4*s anymore. Just my opinion.
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    I believe that with a 5* champ arena it would also be better for those that want to grind for the 4*s. With people grinding for 5s it would lower the amount of people playing the 4* arena and Lowering the amount you need to win a 4*. Win Win
  • Yes, I want the chance to win a 5* champ along with 5 and 6* shards
    Yes its long past time for a 5 star arena.. The arena system needs to be broken up, 20 million point cutoffs for a four star is beyond ridiculous
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Maybe during extended jan 30 matnence they will add a new arena? probably not but they should.
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    I agree with this 100%. Definitely needs to happen, logically.