**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are store featured Tier 1 Alpha shards?!?!

rtilghmanrtilghman Posts: 37
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I'm sitting here with a ton of units watching t4c, t2a, and a host of other overpriced featured items pass through the store every 8 hours, and, since the beginning, I have not seen ONE SALE FOR T1A? What's the deal?!?

In case the game team doesn't realize this, the biggest barrier to upgrading 5 stars is NOT currently t4c or t4b, and t2a is only an impediment at higher levels. The BIGGEST barrier is being able to make enough T1A to rank up your guys, since EVERY LEVEL OF A 5* REQUIRES AT LEAST 5 OF THEM!

To get a new 5* to rank 4 I literally have to spend 21 T1A... and I can only hold 15 of the things! If you've made a bunch of T4c and T4b you suddenly find yourself super constrained since you can't possibly make enough T1a (barring top finished in wars and aq constantly) to rank your guys. Yes, you can buy them with glory, but again, you've got to be making a lot of glory to buy that many of them.

ADD T1A SHARDS TO THE FEATURED CYCLE IN THE STORE PLEASE!!! This is ridiciulous... t2a THREE TIMES and still no T1a.

Dante

Comments

• And just for reference, yes, I also realize you can use the arena, but:

1) That's less than once a week (it's actually something like once every 8 days)
    2) You get only 1 for milestone (which is itself ridiculous... there should be a 1.1m milestone for another)
    3) You will NEVER rank for another (since you have to be top 50, and the BOTTOM of that curve is 5.6m points... in two days)

There is a serious problem with T1A availability that everyone I know gripes about, and it needs to be resolved, but in the meantime at LEAST out them in the special featured queue.

Dante
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    And energy