**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enrage Timer and 6*'s

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
Will the Enrage timer increase with 6*'s much like the difference between 4*'s and 5*'s in LOL

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It’s all based on the champs base attack. It has nothing to do with *level. A rank 2 6* might increase it but we won’t know until someone gets one at rank 2 to see the base attack. I assume 3k will increase the timer again but at that point I feel it’s unnecessary
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I was wondering about this too. They say a max r1 6* is similar to a r4 5* so it's possible that they could. Unfortunately until we get more info it's hard to tell.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Deadbyrd9

did not know that. Thank you for the information.

• Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    5/65 Champions can already get over 3k attack and there is no longer timer, so it's unlikely
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I would almost bet that any R1 L25 6* will get the long enraged timer but really won't know until they get here. They said 6* at that level are slightly above a r4 5*
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    5/65 Champions can already get over 3k attack and there is no longer timer, so it's unlikely
    With champ has over 3k basice akt. Og rank5/65 champ.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I would almost bet that any R1 L25 6* will get the long enraged timer but really won't know until they get here. They said 6* at that level are slightly above a r4 5*

Definitely Rocket will be high enough. Not sure on the rest.