**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add ons for champs

We have some champs that I feel could be better in this game. They may be good or may be bad now but they could be better, and I feel like these improvements would fit their character more.

Captain America (both)- If Mordo can block unblockable specials, Cap should be able to as well. That's the whole point of the shield. He doesn't hit that hard as it is, so let's Make (Captain) America Great Again!

Ant-Man- I remember a time where AM would cause so much fatigue that he would never be used because of willpower. So there was an adjustment made where we could use medium attacks and not cause fatigue. Now that willpower is much more limited, can we cause more fatigue? I know those ants can do some real damage...

Iron Man- That suit can do some crazy stuff. Analyze fight patterns for example being one of them. Could we throw in some evade possibly or maybe some sort of counter like Civil War Panther to reflect the actual capabilities of that suit?

Ghost Rider- Is it possible to poison a flaming skeleton? Doesn't he need blood to be poisoned? Unless it's some kind of bone poison... I have so many questions.

Magnetos- Is Magnetus plural for Magneto? Whatever. Dude controls metal. All metal. All the time. That magnetism doesn't cut it for me. I loved his L1 prior to the nerf. If we're basically cutting his chance to bleed by half, can we at least up the chance for that second hit to bleed?

That's all I have for now. Let me know your opinions!