**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the drop rates on the montly login crystals are too low?

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I really wonder why kabam is so stingy with those crystals, the chances at getting a 4* on those montly login crystals are ridiculous too low. I think we deserve a free 4* every month just for being loyal and login every single day. You need to change that ASAP. 6*s are around the corner so what gives @kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Because it’s free lol
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Kabam is really stingy when it comes to giving 4 star characters...when they really should be stingy about t4cc and t2a..which they already are..

• Options
    So let me understand this. You... want a FREE FOUR STAR every month just for logging in. Let me help you understand. People need to work to get good champs. Why should we get a free four star for logging in. You are already getting free stuff from the calendar. Just because the calendar last August was amazingly good, it does not mean it will come every month. Should they update the rewards from the calendar a bit? Yes of course they should. But not enough that you get a free four star. That is just absurd
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Because it is a contest! Some win, some lose! Everyone winning is just a give away.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Well I agree on the no giveaway part. Would be nice if they guaranteed 4 star at least once within a 12 month period. Been playing since the game launched and profile is quite good, but never have pulled a 4 star and still only missing witch from original champs. Not gonna happen but we can dream. Lol.
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Well I agree on the no giveaway part. Would be nice if they guaranteed 4 star at least once within a 12 month period. Been playing since the game launched and profile is quite good, but never have pulled a 4 star and still only missing witch from original champs. Not gonna happen but we can dream. Lol.

Pitty timers...i second that.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Lol.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    If Kabam was 'stingy', they'd just simply remove the calendar altogether and we can get absolutely nothing for our continued presence in the game. Yeah Kabam has done some pretty 'stingy' things in the past that caused a great deal of upset among players but awarding us with a free 3* (or 4* if you're super lucky) each month just for logging in can't even make it into the top 100 most 'stingiest' things Kabam has done.

Are the drops rates in the login crystals bad? Heck yeah they're bad, there's no denying it. However, just because 6*s 'are just around the corner' doesn't mean we should be entitled to a free 4* each month for doing more or less nothing. To think that 2 years back, when there were no shards or catalyst fragments that 4*s were the top of the food chain and then fast forward 2 years they're handing out 4*s like cotton candy; it would be an insult to the very first veterans of the game who literally had to work their hind quarters off for even the most basic of 4*s.

Us beggars, meaning you, I and everybody else who plays the game, cannot be choosers. They give, we receive.