**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please consider occasional rank down tickets

Over time, rosters evolve as people acquire new champs and change masteries and preferences and play styles shift. It would be great to have a way to tweak rosters by ranking down characters on occasion. Perhaps one 3*, 4*, 5* rank down ticket per event quest? Or even if we could pay units to re-spec? Especially with the shift to 5*, people's rosters will shift and it would be great to reallocate resources we've already earned. This might also encourage more experimentation with champs and a more diverse gameplay experience. (Lots of people did creative ranking and testing during the 12.0 debacle!)

Also, its high time that 100% of master mode provided one t4cc crystal

Comments

• Options
    Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    No
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    FUNNY how the SAME 2 guys, who objected in my post about RDTs,
    Are saying no to THIS post also.

hj5m9nffk3y2.png
  • Options
    PLEASE HIT AGREE guys!
    & dont let this die....

Kabam wont listen without a 1,000 agree's
  • Options
    PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    I would like maybe 1 ticket every months ?

Lets be honest meta changes quickly .

Unless you are a Starlord and used in every event .
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    The desire to upgrade a cool, new character is part of what makes people want to play a game. It adds a little extra joy to playing because then you aren't just playing a fun game, you're also earning rewards that will make your new character better. Removing the goals that drive people forward is bad game design.
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Rank down tickets shouldn't exist to swap out your prestige or oh hey I need this champ to beat this quest

They existed because of nerfs. They gave far too many already

DUDE,
    U speak for good reason's & ppl who do that (the RICH)..... Which I understand.

BUT, I speak for those of us,
    who DONT CARE about prestige &

struggle to find 5 champs able to complete some of the basic content (luckily, i finished act 4 JUST before major nerf, which lead to boycott & RDTs... but i cant complete same stuff now, without A TON of health & revives or) without buying an odin chest.(the POOR)

I just want 5 champs.
    1 SOLID team.
    But, THE GAME WAS SCREWY when we had RDTs....
    I (like 10s of thousanda of ppl) have hundreds of real dollars & countless hours invested into what we have,
    We all just want to use T4CCs to make our best 5 champ team.
  • Options
    I'm shocked people are against rank down tickets, makes no sense to be against. I agree we don't need dozens of them, but ability to get one here and there would easily motivate me more on playing. For example, I have 12 5-star champs, but not even one duplicate, which sucks. I need strong roster so have to use everything on my 4 stars even being phased out, otherwise I can't keep up in aq and aw if I held out to dup 5 stars (1 1-2 years, still not 1 duplicate 5 star). It takes several months to get enough class t4 to upgrade 5 stars, so as game evloves to focus on 5 star chamls, why not be able to lower 4 stars that are being phased out and not what they were when they were uograded. Frankly, I'll end up quiting soon if I continue at current useless pace on 5 stars, so being able too bump them up if I ever get a duplicate will be essential.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    [quote="King_Cobra735;c-25989"
    Frankly, I'll end up quiting soon if I continue at current useless pace on 5 stars, so being able too bump them up if I ever get a duplicate will be essential.[/quote]

EXACTLY!!! in a game where every turn,
    Its made MORE difficult for us
    & requires MORE health, revives, & units for lackluster rewards...

You ARE LOOSING US daily.... a few in my alli have QUIT.... BECAUSE WE CANT PROGRESS.

I have lots of T4CCs tied up into many diff champs, when I really just need 1 strong champ in each class.

RDTs are FREEDOM & u wanna keep us shackled & unhappy like a slave, who dreams of escape .... WHY?

• Options
    SkutrmanSkutrman Posts: 20
    I agree with the Rank Down tickets. Now that more 5* champs are coming into the game they would be useful there.
    They don't need to be abundant just a possibility to gain an occasions.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Rank down tickets shouldn't exist to swap out your prestige or oh hey I need this champ to beat this quest

They existed because of nerfs. They gave far too many already

Still too many champs broken. Until they fix stuff correctly we should get the option to rank the broken champs down.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No reason to have rank down tickets. It will make quests easier because you can rank up a specific champ for one quest and rank gem down. Everyone is just greedy because a great item was introduced once and for good reason. They were given to rank down the champs that got changed. I very much enjoyed them because I was able to take some champs down for 5/50 that weren't great champs but the best options I had at the time. You just need to save resources for the right champs
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What champs are broken? Some are bugged but I don't think any are broken. Some aren't usable but they are okay champs just not an ideal champ for content
  • Options
    Sorry guys,

But as we have stated many times before, there will not be any way that Rank Down Tickets will be added to the game in any permanent fashion. Choosing who you rank up and when is a very important part of the game, and it is up to you to decide on that.

Rank Down tickets are not for "changing your mind", it's for when a Champion no longer performs in the same way that they once did.

Closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.